Torrentspy

Guest ShabbzE3

Typo = Thier.Anyway, bun that. I don't care that you have dyslexia or whatever...I'm bored...I'll prove that Torrents are faster still2 secs.
How can you say that torrents are faster than Rapidshare when you're almost guaranteed your top speed with every download?I know certain private trackers are fast, but RS is definately the one.
My argument is, AT their PEAK. IE: In terms of the best tracker VS a rapidshare link, Torrents will always win.Torrents are the one, IF your game is tight.Whilst you lot are are copying and pasting the 4 out of 8 rapidshare link for lost half an hour after its hit the net, I've already watched the first 10 minutes.ANDThat's if I can be bothered to stay up, cos otherwise, I'll wait to the next morning and literally download lost in 4 minutesANDI need ONE website, ONE search, and I pretty much have ANYTHING that has been released ON THE INTERNET by an established group today.As listed on sites like, NFOnews, Nforce.nl vcdquality, etc... TORRENTS ARE BETTER.I have both.I KNOW.

Typo = Thier.Anyway, bun that. I don't care that you have dyslexia or whatever...I'm bored...I'll prove that Torrents are faster still2 secs.
How can you say that torrents are faster than Rapidshare when you're almost guaranteed your top speed with every download?I know certain private trackers are fast, but RS is definately the one.
My argument is, AT their PEAK. IE: In terms of the best tracker VS a rapidshare link, Torrents will always win.Torrents are the one, IF your game is tight.Whilst you lot are are copying and pasting the 4 out of 8 rapidshare link for lost half an hour after its hit the net, I've already watched the first 10 minutes.ANDThat's if I can be bothered to stay up, cos otherwise, I'll wait to the next morning and literally download lost in 4 minutesANDI need ONE website, ONE search, and I pretty much have ANYTHING that has been released ON THE INTERNET by an established group today.As listed on sites like, NFOnews, Nforce.nl vcdquality, etc... TORRENTS ARE BETTER.I have both.I KNOW.
You fail.Premium rapidshare pretty much cuts out the need to download links 1 at a time (download managers are your friend). Lawyered 1.High speed internet, pretty much means you can download a 100mb file in about 2 minutes. Lawyered 2.Programs like lost pretty much consist of 4 rapidshare files, i know this because lost is about 43minutes on average, which means it'll probably need 4 files, 3 of those being 100mb and 1 usually part 4 being 75mb...add this up and you'll have an episode of lost in about 7minutes, 10 max. Lawyered 3.We don't give a sh*t about your connections, if an average person with good highspeed internet wants an episode of lost in 10minutes they'll get it.Lawyered.Get your coat.

Martinez, don't be silly. When a torrent first hits the net the seeder to leecher ratio for those first few hours is unbalanced even on private trackers. An episode of Lost will have something around 10 seeders and 500 leechers in it's first 2-3 hours.With RS I've got a 720p version in 10 minutes.

Where do you think the nice guy that uploaded your file onto rapidshare in the first place got the file FROM?
Wow, are you stupid? Rhetorical question.We are not talking about the speed it takes to get the program/movie from the date of release...we are talking about download speeds.Not everyone waits around their computers like f*ck*ng retards waiting for episodes to air so they can download them 10 minutes later.Geez GTFO man.

Martinez, don't be silly. When a torrent first hits the net the seeder to leecher ratio for those first few hours is unbalanced even on private trackers. An episode of Lost will have something around 10 seeders and 500 leechers in it's first 2-3 hours.With RS I've got a 720p version in 10 minutes.
You was on sh*t trackers.

Where do you think the nice guy that uploaded your file onto rapidshare in the first place got the file FROM?
LOL at this guy. The groups do post on Warez forums as well you know.
Narrrr, mate...let him keep thinking his some e-torrent dealer with connections on the net LOL. :D

Nar sir.I'll dip into how it works quicklyA well established tracker (well where I be anyway...) works by assigning around 100* bots to simultaneously seed a particular download from when it's first uploaded to the tracker, FROM the source ITSELF, until the community can take over and EVERYONE downloads at peek speeds regardless of when they start the download.

Nar sir.I'll dip into how it works quicklyA well established tracker (well where I be anyway...) works by assigning around 100* bots to simultaneously seed a particular download from when it's first uploaded to the tracker, FROM the source ITSELF, until the community can take over and EVERYONE downloads at peek speeds regardless of when they start the download.
And are these peek speeds better than normal filesharing speeds?? No.If you have 16mbps+ broadband, HELL no.And for the record there are some filesharing sites that will allocated a lot more kbps than rapidshare.Up to 1mbps even. Meaning you could download an episode of lost, in 5 minutes.

And are these peek speeds better than normal filesharing speeds?? No.If you have 16mbps+ broadband, HELL no.And for the record there are some filesharing sites that will allocated a lot more kbps than rapidshare.Up to 1mbps even. Meaning you could download an episode of lost, in 5 minutes.
LMFAOAdidas beg you tell this guy, he might listen to you better seeing as you're fighting for the same causethat he is chatting sh*t