Sign in to follow this  
Davicious X

Is this showing off?

Being a singer myself, Ive been known to adlib and go over board sometimes.I lived with his vocals easy enough since we have kinda the same range but (And not to sound big headed) I find few that can do what I do vocally but to hear this I actually thought "Is this what ppl hear when I sing? Maybe I should tone it down a little"It is good though

Guest Radio

Post yourself singing then, I garuantee your swag like 90% of people who think they can sing.This guy is good still.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Post yourself singing then, I garuantee your swag like 90% of people who think they can sing.
lmao

Guest The Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooonthem onesi always look at it as them tryna come across better than they areACTUALLY.....if you cant embed llow me carrying on

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
bare animosity
=\Dunno, I just saw your name & knew you woudlnt comment on the singing or the actuall topic ...

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
what is there 2 say he can obviously sing and hes also nice so y are u crying
If you take me saying you look like a man me crying then boy.Was just explaning why I made the joke.See? No tears.

If you take me saying you look like a man me crying then boy.Was just explaning why I made the joke.See? No tears.
ok hun enjoy your day

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
ok hun enjoy your day
I cant because of the tears ='[Enjoy yours tbhkk xx

he overdoes it a lil bit at the end but apart from that he's goodtbh when i see a singer being extra with the adlibs i dont think theyre 'showing off' as such more time i just think they lack swagger

Guest PROFIT2

heard much worse mainly girls.....who are sh*ttbh he pulled it off not as sh*t as most!

Being a singer myself, Ive been known to adlib and go over board sometimes.I lived with his vocals easy enough since we have kinda the same range but (And not to sound big headed) I find few that can do what I do vocally but to hear this I actually thought "Is this what ppl hear when I sing? Maybe I should tone it down a little"It is good though
where can i hear you sing then?