Flojo

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great comeback!!!COME ON VILLA DO US A FAVOUR PLEASE
ITS 2-0 BROOOO
bolton were 2-0 up aswell...i have faith in villa
LOL @ comparing the best defence in the league to a defence that lets more man bore through it then the resident vip2 slut.

We started to positive today.should of gone 4-5-1.in the other games against the top 4 where we've won or drawn this season we were positive, but we were playing with confidence.4.5 games without a goal scored from open play by our team (last two was an OG and a penalty)looks like 5 without a win.*begins to drink the night away*still happy thoughthe turn around from 18 months ago is amazing.8 good players in the summer, a couple of youngsters from palace we will steal and rid of the squad of the players without a future here (moore, sorenson, carson, berger, mellberg)next season push everton for the top 5thsi season finish in the top 8i see villa fans calling for MONs head cos we f*cked up europe... when in reality this season a top half finish was expected to continue the 'steady progress'.west ham are swag so we aint finishing any lower than 9thnext four games; bolton, derby, SCUM and everton10 points from them and these shallow cunts who jump back on the villa bandwagon since we started doing well will soon be positive againMON is pissed off with the fans reaction to the team.i cant stand these fansand i wont let them drive the best thing thats happened to my club in my life away./rant

come on wayne son you can do it