Todays League Games

Flojo

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avram on the touchline is TOO much!Lol at Chelsea fans taking Stamford Bridge for a sunny day in the park.
sh*t was disgutinglmfao @ that last goal martins making 2 spurs players run into each otherlol@ super thinking newcastle have the same kit as them n lol@ robinson not diving

Looool @ Robinson.Worst Keeper i swear.
I actually thought he played well but the defense was terrible
:D Man was seemingly playing musical statues at points in the game today. If he is anywhere near the 1st team next season I'll be more than surprised.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
I hope martins leaves in the summer.
would hae agreed with you 6 weeks ago. Think keegan needs to make a choice though because thi 4-3-3s gonna expose us against good teams unless we upgrade on Butt and Geremi.

i showed man about welbeckdoes this tingmacheda did well, been ripping the u18's all season, good to see get a goal on his first startpossebon got injured, but we should be seeing him againsick goals though
nil pointsi was tellin man about welbeck, bryan and brandy from rwd/b4 times...i went skool with brandy and welbeck an bryan went skool across the road
what school?
i went st thomas aquinas brandy went there then trinity and bryan went oakwood an welbeck went parrs wood
:D thats how i no ur chatting sh*thes never been there a day in his life
i swore welbeck went parrs woodwell half assumed i know him thru his bigger bro cos dannys couple years below me init
LMFAOas you said"nil points"
lol at taking half of the posts an sh*tan if u took that first post for i went skool with brandy and welbeck, and not i went skool with brandy AND welbeck and bryan went skool across the road then your jus lookin to hard for points...

ohhhhso you meant to say "i went school with brandy, but welbeck and bryant went to the school across the road" or " i went school with brandy, and Welbeck & Bryant went to the school across the road"noti went skool with brandy and welbeck an bryan went skool across the roadpoor grammar really and its very deceivinglol @ looking for pointsyou said it in a way to make people think you went school with welbeck, but you also wrote in a way so you can twist it and fall back onit if someone caught you outwell the latter happened didnt itbit deceiving dont you think?and he didnt even go to the school you thought he did anywayallow gassing me upits nothing thoughjust dont lie again :D

lol poor grammer yes, long days at work mean i lapse when im on here or msn lol but if i wrote it with that implication in mind then why wud i later say he went a different skool, AND still get that wrongi aint got nuffink to prove to anyone, im not in all that ryda z exagerating my relationships with people, i didnt even say i know him even tho if he sees me he spuds an thats enuff for certain man to say they know someone lol but i dont i know him, i know his bro lol never mind, its all long the skool he went wernt the point, it was the fact hes had this hype for time, an thats been justified see above..

he is in the squad as Saha didnt travelinjured as usualSilvestre also in the squad as he is now 100% fitEagles in the squad on merit as he has been playing sick for the reservesNani out with a thigh problemNeville god knows??but the good newsTotti is out and is a doubt for the 2nd leg as is Pessotto i think

Heard about Totti and PessottoLOL @ Saha not being injuredNeville is supposed to be playing in the reserves now against Newcastle
i thought him and foster werent there for some strange reason*puts on MUTV*and u can see Welbecks little bean head in this pic45945140.jpgRonaldo learning from the master3881284281.jpgUs laughing at liverpool577101695.jpg