3 red fucking lights

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

red rings of deathstill yet to experience this stil but my mate can fix this for 60 quidhe buys broken ones off ebay n dat 4 like 20 quid fixes them then slashes dem n sells them offmight buy a broken 1 stil get him 2 fix it and slash it so i can buy gta off him for 10 quid insted of the propper game for like 50
It's what I do stillOnly problem with buying the broken ones off ebay is that most sellers just sell the base console, don't give the wires, battery pack etc. for like 45 quidIf you want all the wires it'll probably be another 40 ish quid, and by then the expenses on the console equal the cost of a standard premium in the shops
yeh he said that stilbut them people r dumbcoz when the go n buy a new consoleits commin wid wires, controllers etc

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Shottin my broken 360 with cables and memory card. Looking to get £40 for it then £10 for a pad (got 2) and £10 each for the games - saints row and virtua tennis. over-ambitious? gonna put it on ebay next week if i can't sell it to CEX today.

mine aint got this yet.. hopefully it never willMy bethren got his back yday tho and they give him a month Live pass for inconvinience.They wil repair it for you within the warranty period.
Well well looks like I jinxed my self..Mine just kept crashing today and then got the ring of death...Pissed. need to send it off..

Shottin my broken 360 with cables and memory card. Looking to get £40 for it then £10 for a pad (got 2) and £10 each for the games - saints row and virtua tennis. over-ambitious? gonna put it on ebay next week if i can't sell it to CEX today.
When you say broken, how broken isit?Red Ring thing, or messed up disc drive, or worse?

ebay ityoull get thrice the price than cex will give

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
When you say broken, how broken isit?Red Ring thing, or messed up disc drive, or worse?
red rings, but its working at the moment can get an hour and half out of it easy. CEX tried telling thay couldn't buy it off me coz the disc drive is dodgy when they tested it, but it was their p*ssy hole way of saying they didn't trust me. Would have got 114 cash for xbox, memory card, wireles pad, wired pad, virtua tennis 3 and Saints row. JJ would be lucky to get 70 for it on ebay and f*ck posting it out and paypal fees.

mine aint got this yet.. hopefully it never willMy bethren got his back yday tho and they give him a month Live pass for inconvinience.They wil repair it for you within the warranty period.
Well well looks like I jinxed my self..Mine just kept crashing today and then got the ring of death...Pissed. need to send it off..
wow :D

Guest Radio
What is the cause of this breeze? Coz I'm thinkin of getting one now and this is reason I been putting it off for so long. Been hearing wayyy too many stories of this happening. Whats the point getting a console thats just gonna die in a couple months. Someone break it down.
c/s

My boy got 3 reds light the other day and he had an elite. I got 3 red light still had a power cut everything in my room went off and the 360 was der glowing 3 red light was over pissed was looking at it for like 10 seconds, but pressed the power button and it was all bless. :D loaded up like normal

My boy got 3 reds light the other day and he had an elite. I got 3 red light still had a power cut everything in my room went off and the 360 was der glowing 3 red light was over pissed was looking at it for like 10 seconds, but pressed the power button and it was all bless. :D loaded up like normal
same here had 3 lights on my elite . . .but it has nothing to do with overheating . . . jus a hardware sh*t . . .but swapped it and didnt waste no time . . . had like red ring for like 7 hrs and came back online out to the people thinkin i was playin with red ring lol