3 red fucking lights

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Sony won't spend money to improve it, not anytime soon anyway...thats why they've made home their big focus...to shield how mediocre (in terms of quality) PSN actually is.Its just not the kind of standard you'd expect from a company as reputable as Sony

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
LOL WELL BOY I HAD RROD OF DEATHPUT THE XBOX IN THE FREEZER AND NOW ITS WRKING :D I SHUD CHARGE PPL
for real? even if it is truth i aint brave enough to try it.

Visit My Websitedon't know if this helps anyone, but interesting nonetheless. Stuck in 2 minds whether to buy an elite or switch to a ps3. Elite owners does the elite come with warranty?
I recently bought an Elite brand new and got 1 years warranty with store. Plus anytime in next 3 years if I get the RROD they said MS will fix it.I was also given the option of extended insurance for 20 quid so I thought aaah f*ck it I'll take it. So if in a year and a half it don't break at all I can picture myself walking past my console with a glass of water which somehow manges to tip on and in to my XBOX 360 Elite.Now that's a bummer but hey I'll be covered.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Risky360
WOW! the towel trick actually works, been playing pro all day. Hopefully can cancel the 360 i brought of ebay.
its temporary...my xbox only survived 2days wen i done that ...but was allowed 2 swap at game for brand new 20gig 1

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
WOW! the towel trick actually works, been playing pro all day. Hopefully can cancel the 360 i brought of ebay.
its temporary...my xbox only survived 2days wen i done that ...but was allowed 2 swap at game for brand new 20gig 1
seen i'm gonna try and shott it to gamestation then, while it still works.

red rings of deathstill yet to experience this stil but my mate can fix this for 60 quidhe buys broken ones off ebay n dat 4 like 20 quid fixes them then slashes dem n sells them offmight buy a broken 1 stil get him 2 fix it and slash it so i can buy gta off him for 10 quid insted of the propper game for like 50

red rings of deathstill yet to experience this stil but my mate can fix this for 60 quidhe buys broken ones off ebay n dat 4 like 20 quid fixes them then slashes dem n sells them offmight buy a broken 1 stil get him 2 fix it and slash it so i can buy gta off him for 10 quid insted of the propper game for like 50
It's what I do stillOnly problem with buying the broken ones off ebay is that most sellers just sell the base console, don't give the wires, battery pack etc. for like 45 quidIf you want all the wires it'll probably be another 40 ish quid, and by then the expenses on the console equal the cost of a standard premium in the shops