Immigration 'small benefit' to UK

Goddaz

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE...The average Combination boiler probably costs between £800-£900Most people want it installed for £800-£900what...do they want it put in for nothing or something?
HahahaFind me a plumber who can Supply and fit a combi boiler for £900.The most b/s ivwe ever heard.These heating engineers charge about 3 grand to install a combi boiler.and again, BELIVE ME, I WOULD KNOW as I pay thier invoices on a DAILY basis at work

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djbmc
A: Yes it would fall because the system has changed. You need to retake your qualifications every 5 years and your work is randomly inspected now days. I was talking about unqualified, dodgy jobs, there's bare english that will do these things as well as immigrantB: That's what I am trying to tell him. It seems normal for greedy cunts to moan about people charging a lot.. whilst they are getting par rises for sitting behind a desk and with inflation going up, taxes going up, they expect a British resident to work his arse off and do a really cheap job. I haven't got a problem with the amount a skilled worker charges - but so long as there's a niche in the market - ppl who want jobs done on the cheap that aren't exactly high standard - then ppl will always fill it, immigrant or no immigrant. And ppl that "sit behind a desk" contribute just as much to this country as anyone else.Let's not forget tools do not come cheap now days either.. again not in this country. And whose fault is that?

its clear this ashfag is a d*ckhead, going oin like there is a surplus of plumbers or engineers, when infact theres a shortage cos idiots like you prefer to sit at home on the dole and black youts prefer to smoke weed and shoot each other, most young british abled men only wanna make money by sitting in an office, studio, or weighing weed at home.tools do not come cheap bcos the uk is not a manufacturing economy. or you wanna blame new immigrants for that too

Guest Eduardo
They are one of the reasons housing demands/prices have risen & if the government don't cap immigrant levels, House prices/demand is going to keep increasing. Its bad enough they are housing shortages.
No one has the right to live in London or England for that matter. f*ck the cap. It's a free world isnt it?
Basically.