VIP2 UP YOUR BOAT THREAD

Mr. Martinez

they right though venom you do seem like a guy that is mad at the world and the pic kinda fits ya image.on a realCHILL OUT PLAYERmoney to makepoom poom to f*ck (if your on that anyway)etc
thread come like hardtalk. ehm... pics say 1000words but some can be wrong. anyways.. i took that pic in gambia funny enough and i was tired. but the asiatic heritage eyes are a factor. my life is bliss for real

yeah i c/s the current movementalot of your posts seem like your constantly complainin
blad this isnt a 'lets sit down and have tea' topic. im not asking you for a hug..so think what u like. up pics, or leave.one more pic..and if i still look screwface then thats life. its not what im told by pple who know me so mehvenom2.jpg

yeah i c/s the current movementalot of your posts seem like your constantly complainin
blad this isnt a 'lets sit down and have tea' topic. im not asking you for a hug..so think what u like. up pics, or leave.
proved my point reallyyour like a bitch the amount you complain and moan

always thought venom was some essex white boy
same way i was shocked to find out ur jus any wetback spic wiv an east london accent. and u know u typa man try way too hard. same goes for martinez
shut up u faggotur not an enz nigga r u
lol@ u ever being dat. dont hype. u know ur in tottenham..but this aint that thread, plus ur too shook to up your boat cos you have baggage from here. lets move along@ gage.. thats a ferrari yeah? the mixtape shotting is paying that well?

actually.. if people dont up their pic i will just add all the vip pics from some users. i know their friends.there was no facebook last time. this time u cant escape. you have 24 hours
DUN THIS DANCE & UP THE PICSstill

2825_78847885171_563735171_1865001_577053_n.jpg
my girl has highered a lambo for me to drive for the day on some race course thingis that a similar thing you did here?not a send its a serious question cos im kinda scared of doing it.
A couple years ago i was at the 3 sisters race course in lancashire with a group of people doin the carting on the course & they had these going on before we got there - looked sick like