VIP2 UP YOUR BOAT THREAD

Mr. Martinez

LOL DYNAMAT'S CAKED.LOL GOLIATH HAS GOT A WEDGE HEAD (NO HOMO)REMEMBER SEEING MY MAN IN FABRIC GUY'S HEAD WAS JUS ALWAYS IN THE WAY.I'M STANDING 10 FEET AWAY HIS HEAD IS JUS IN THE WAY.COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT ROOM STILL IN THE WAY LIKE f*ck*ng HELL.

LOL DYNAMAT'S CAKED.LOL GOLIATH HAS GOT A WEDGE HEAD (NO HOMO)REMEMBER SEEING MY MAN IN FABRIC GUY'S HEAD WAS JUS ALWAYS IN THE WAY.I'M STANDING 10 FEET AWAY HIS HEAD IS JUS IN THE WAY.COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT ROOM STILL IN THE WAY LIKE f*ck*ng HELL.
gay? lol/pmsl at the latter part

Guest Triple XXX
goliath is getting WELL common in certain raves due to his tall self.he told me he saw you in the bits still.
lol yea i was jus roaminf*ckED as hellwas a good day still

Where is goliath these days? Aint seen him on here in time/What hosting site lets you upload a picture but lets you make it smaller?
he got some job off ends and it takes most of his time and its not a job where he at a desk or computer where he can have free time to use this site.basically he runs a store now by the time he gets home the only thing he uses the net for is his music stuff and thats it.

Goli makes me feel like a baby everytime i seen himwish i was that tall
its not the look tbh.you cant use public transpor, you become a freak of nature everywhere you go. and if ur not wench then you might as well bein a wheel chair cos u will look disabled all the same.you have to be someone in life..cos man like that will always get bwoyed at work..and on road.