May 15th Underground Express vip2 crew needs to rep

The Somalian

Goli what time is your set?
I heard some dumb sh*t about one of the "female" dj's on the line up complaining about having a late set, so now i'm on at 1.20 (last set of the night). *SMH*These times I got things to do next morning. KMT.I don't even know what time i'm rolling up there. Mans there for the whole night now so it looks so it might be a 12 o'clock ting.I'm out all day tomorrow and not back online til next week (got things to do), so dial man in when you're ready.Everyone else have a great evening since i'm sure 90% of you will be shook to approach me.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Yeah of course the wrong clientel might come to this but it I very much doubt it will be the be all and end all of the night its about enjoying yourself not about worring about what trouble might happen gonna be collecting names and niumbers on the door sort out a mailing list then after a while the thing can be a membership only thing it is still early days finding my feetyeah the follow on event dj's will probely beUnderground Express Super Sho Summer Showspyrosupa d (not playing funky trust)spookyelijahtechnicks (breaks\dub\grime\minimal)mad vybezjjblacktowerand special pa by red hot entertainment performing junior spesh^that is the likely line up
I will actually get a flight down from Glasgow if that is happening at the next one.