if some1 broke into your home what would you do?

Guest mattthernbsinger

What would you do if some1 broke into your home?  

1. 1. What would you do if some1 broke into your home?

• Beat the crap out of them until they are unconcious then boot them to the pavement
    • Kill them and bury the body somewhere
    • ring the police
    • knock them out and keep them prisioner

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would reach for the pipe under my pillow...creep up on em and knock em out cold. den search them for any weapons, disarm them, tie dem up and whatever anyone else in my yard wants to do can then take the responsibility, cos i would of dun my bit and den im back to bed...assumin its at night time, i always imagine it to be. :D

first thing u gotta do is weigh up the situation like if its in the middle of the night am i awake enough to swing it out with my baseball bat and knifehave the person who broke into my yard tooled up and wat are they afteri wud like to think i wud take of my pillow case put it over there head then take aim with my bat then tape them up with the brown tape while threatin to throw them over my belcony until the old bill come cos dont want them come back to my yard and fire bombing it

Guest Mr. Estacado

knock them unconscious then, tie them up and pull out all of their teeth one by one with pliers untill they tell me who sent them, then i will embark on my journey to murder who ever sent them with a full tank of rage and dynamite strapped to my torso.no homo tho.

knock them unconscious then, tie them up and pull out all of their teeth one by one with pliers untill they tell me who sent them, then i will embark on my journey to murder who ever sent them with a full tank of rage and dynamite strapped to my torso.no homo tho.
lol they probably would of come on der ones for a few goods, cash and jewels...unless ur a big big drug dealing gangsta or sumin, ppl aint really gona conspire to break into your house :D

realistically i'd harm them in anyway possibleso if i'm cutting onions and sh*t at the time, that same knife will plunge into his thighthen i'd just drag him out to da front. . .
Hold tight the man dem on the manslaughter chargesIts nuffin tho ego, dipset will be on the 21 questions bidness. lol

if worse came to worse i could cum runnin to dem screamin wid the samuri sword i got as a gift, dey would probably either brick it and run or pull out straps and try shoot :D...
lmaothe image i just got in my head lol

Guest Mr. Estacado
lol they probably would of come on der ones for a few goods, cash and jewels...unless ur a big big drug dealing gangsta or sumin, ppl aint really gona conspire to break into your house :D
not even a drug dealer or gangsta, too 07 for me.paramilitary terrorist/part time grime artist tbfh