VIP2 DAY OUT.

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e
lol at thinkin souf man generally dnt cause trouble but are the trouble makers in any ends....GENERALLY.obviously east and north are greazy buy LOL at nw.not tht i even meant anything like tht in tht statement^^^ still.
What you mean LOL @ NW? what you tryna say?
I think it means... Laugh out loud at North West London.Meh... Could be wrong tho.

lol @ thinking south man are safe in east.
Lol @ thinkin South Man can't go wherever they feel to.South>>>__________
You don't see South dudes chillen in NW
LOL @ this whole post code sh*t, you're all retards.
Shatap blad, you'll get wrapped up like a birthday present.Learn to speak ONLY WHEN spoken to, you feel me?

Guest PennyTraitor
AIR. but out of the hardbody nw guys ur not one of them so say no more.

Shatap blad, you'll get wrapped up like a birthday present.Learn to speak ONLY WHEN spoken to, you feel me?
Wow strong edits on the shitty spelling mistake.You're a dj, go get a real job you waste cadet.

Wow strong edits on the shitty spelling mistake.You're a dj, go get a real job you waste cadet.
:D Telling me what I am? No, i'll tell you what YOU ARE.A chief. Stop running Mummy's bill and go take a nap you simple bastard.

:D Telling me what I am? No, i'll tell you what YOU ARE.A chief. Stop running Mummy's bill and go take a nap you simple bastard.
What was your occupation at the age of 19 brah?

lol at thinkin souf man generally dnt cause trouble but are the trouble makers in any ends....GENERALLY.obviously east and north are greazy buy LOL at nw.not tht i even meant anything like tht in tht statement^^^ still.
What you mean LOL @ NW? what you tryna say?
I think it means... Laugh out loud at North West London.Meh... Could be wrong tho.:
You think genious? well i don't think they would be laughing if they get moved in Kilburn or Neasden :lol
COZ DEY DONT LEAVE THERE YARDS

What was your occupation at the age of 19 brah?
Is this a conversation? Are you trying to get to know me? :D Looking for ammo = you clearly don't know me.Please, in future, stick to the pathetic attempts at trying to guess my life. At least they might get a couple "lols"Now. Stand down.

Guest PennyTraitor
whos warring?not like im gonna go to uni tomoro and shank the first nw guy i see.jus droppin real talk.
There are people who actually do sh*t like this tho... just a statement really :D
im not sayin i wouldnt, jus sayin im not gonna.

Guest PennyTraitor
whos warring?not like im gonna go to uni tomoro and shank the first nw guy i see.jus droppin real talk.
There are people who actually do sh*t like this tho... just a statement really :D
im not sayin i wouldnt, jus sayin im not gonna.
Lol an internet warrior gotta love em what you gonna do tie a bandana around ya monitor :D
huh?i dnt wear bandanas fam thats u. internet warrior?im not even gonna comment on that one still.have a good day.

Guest haze-e
if theres booze involved i'll be there.
Them alcoholics there.can have a gd time without alcohol.
yea but not a great time
LOL I have to agree there...
Words i love to hear.Watchin when i find yuo in one rave... Make sure your drinking BAAAARE. :D Yazeeit.

if theres booze involved i'll be there.
Them alcoholics there.can have a gd time without alcohol.
yea but not a great time
LOL I have to agree there...
Words i love to hear.Watchin when i find yuo in one rave... Make sure your drinking BAAAARE. :D Yazeeit.
Rapist TalksBe careful Soca! :D