VIP2 DAY OUT.

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason this forum works so well is because is it exactly that, a forum, and it's NOT taken any further i.e everyone meeting up.We may get along or slew eachother on here, but we ALL come back again and again. If people link up it WON'T work.I already know of plans for Dinky's rave. Certain man NEED to stay at home. Allow letting your pride make you put on your best clothes and come out to rave. You really ain't going home.

Guest Mr. Estacado
The reason this forum works so well is because is it exactly that, a forum, and it's NOT taken any further i.e everyone
f*ck*ng co-sign goliaths 4ft10 brainthis is why i wont turn up

Guest Esquilax
The reason this forum works so well is because is it exactly that, a forum, and it's NOT taken any further i.e everyone
f*ck*ng co-sign goliaths 4ft10 brainthis is why i wont turn up

The reason this forum works so well is because is it exactly that, a forum, and it's NOT taken any further i.e everyone meeting up.We may get along or slew eachother on here, but we ALL come back again and again. If people link up it WON'T work.I already know of plans for Dinky's rave. Certain man NEED to stay at home. Allow letting your pride make you put on your best clothes and come out to rave. You really ain't going home.
lmfao @ goin on like its gna turn in2 sum mass slaughter!come like 0792839676.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Pray tell rudeboy.

Lol @ thinking people would be able to just turn up and buss joke like you was with your bredrins.Wouldn't work.Would just be bare awkwardness, people standing about etc.
Nah, most man from South would be cool (no hype), remember, we might not be bredrins, but most of us have run into eachother and conversed at some point.Mike Kane, Me, Antix, Goddaz, Tony Black, n/a, Lenny, Smurf, etc I reckon all of us would be cool.

Lol @ thinking people would be able to just turn up and buss joke like you was with your bredrins.Wouldn't work.Would just be bare awkwardness, people standing about etc.
in electronics room man chats to more or less everyone on a daily basis. us man already crack joke, rollin deep on dem cod4 streets.

in electronics room man chats to more or less everyone on a daily basis. us man already crack joke, rollin deep on dem cod4 streets.
i was there for a moment man were joke bgut i had to sell my xbox treetwizz to fix my pc :D septik knows and supreme and some others