VIP2 DAY OUT.

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would go tbh.theres ppl on here who are pretty much like they are in real life, they are the ones who would show up.hold tite u man.i know for a fact 75 percent of the souf ppl on here would show up.
*Salutes*
lol@ praying they show up coming like they defo will.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Ay Fyber, you from somerleyton?f*ck it, I'd do a day out ting.Probly be air though.Just 3 people turn up, all males.'So....we gonna go on some rides or what...?'

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I think finsbury park would be a better option coz rowans is right by the station plus it aint as hyped as south plus it has a dico and bare drunk girls go there and face it only pure mans would probely turn up to this
Elephant/Brikkie?Elephant seems good tbh, cept for the preachers.Even Clapham Common ...

Guest Esquilax
i would go tbh.theres ppl on here who are pretty much like they are in real life, they are the ones who would show up.hold tite u man.i know for a fact 75 percent of the souf ppl on here would show up.
*Salutes*

I think finsbury park would be a better option coz rowans is right by the station plus it aint as hyped as south plus it has a disco and bare drunk girls go there and face it only pure mans would probely turn up to this
Rowans is sh*t.

I think finsbury park would be a better option coz rowans is right by the station plus it aint as hyped as south plus it has a disco and bare drunk girls go there and face it only pure mans would probely turn up to this
Rowans is sh*t.
stay at trocedaro then and draw down

Rowans is sh*t.
stay at trocedaro then and draw down
????

Guest PennyTraitor
*Salutes*
lol@ praying they show up coming like they defo will.
well theres a lot of ppl i kno in real life, i was going more on tht than anything else.

So what you tryna say South dudes can't get touched especially in other endz like NW?
That's exactly what it is cuz, are you trying to suggest different young buck?

Guest PennyTraitor

lol at thinkin souf man generally dnt cause trouble but are the trouble makers in any ends....GENERALLY.obviously east and north are greazy buy LOL at nw.not tht i even meant anything like tht in tht statement^^^ still.