FAO Esquilax

abc123

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

hulk one has deep use of colour, bottom ones sick aswellnot really feelin the top one, eyes are kinda dementedmanga and anime girls are sh*t hard to draw though

they're good i wasju swonderin why u upped them and acknowledged they wernt ur best.jus wantd to know
just wanted 2, no wot some ppl can be like on here as sum1 already tried sayin summin lol... answers question sum1 myt have been about 2 ask...

Guest Esquilax
Finished product looks very nice.My cousin is the sickest artist tbh... could put all you manga drawers to shame :D
O RLY?I very rarely draw manga, only cuz the fim akira is so unequivocally sick did i draw thisusually portraits of sad clows when i ere.dscf0797qj7.jpg

^^^ not bad for a washed up brazilian model
why do you think im carpe deum?why?my msn screen name is carpe diemdiem= daydeum = godits not exclusive to one person you washed up rnb singer
LMAOLooks sick though , i need to get me a wacom for work soon

My cousin is the sickest artist tbh... could put all you manga drawers to shame :D
dem 'my brother/sister/nans hamster could do it better' ones therewel i dont see them or ther artwrk anywher in this thread 2 prove ur claimso no1 gives a f*ck tbh
Obviously you do... seeing as you took your time to quote me, edit and make it bigger... fall back you fool.