FAO Esquilax

abc123

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
lol naw was done using one of these wacomintuos3flatpc3.jpgits my pride and joy and i love it like family
Looks sick. how much did u pay for ur graphics tablet ?
christmas present but i think it was about £350- 375should have seen my face upon opening :D:D:D

Back in the day, I always wanted a graphics tablet. Don't know why, I can't draw as well as I used to. But I think I just wanted it for certain logos or pictures I wanted to do for designs on like tshirts in stuff rather than drawing on paper and scanning it.

Guest Esquilax
dont wanna make accusations here i really dont. becuase im notbut..ive seen tablets like that where u lift up a bit of clear thin rubber/ plastic and can put pictures underneath them and trace them.
i acknowledge your concerns the film type stuff is indeed liftablei dont know whether it can trace, i wouldnt have thought so because the film is not transparentalso if you look at the detail of the picture, you can see its dont from scratch :D