Halo 3

Septik

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone interested in doing all campaign mode on legendary. ive done up to 'the storm' been pretty easy but with all the flood on the upcoming levels i might need some help or it will take me forever
Oh your gonna love the flood levels, all them cramped corridors, and near invinsible enemies where it takes up to 4 spike grenades to kill them.Yes I said 4 :mellow: Rememeber to keep an assualt rifle to hand (ppl always say its a noob weapon but all weapons are effective if you know how to use them) and keep backing up, the flood stages are totally f*cked.At least they dont have sniper rifles that would have been a par

open invitation 2v2 anyone think they can beat me and my mate msg medav it was 6 hours in a rowaccounts dont boost up in rank like how they used to :(used to take 2-3 hours to get from 1-50
Nah you started at 12:45 in the afternoon and finished at 10:18pmThats pretty much 10 hours man
it was midnight to 6i lag between 9 and 12 so i dont play in the eveningthat site chats sh*tplus all the good americans are on them timesyou dont rank up from beating sh*t noobsgotta end peoples winning streaks to level up

i need that 15.000 kill on the flood level, tried it on my 1's yesterday and flopped
Get s shotgun aswell yh, perfect combo for that level imo
stick everything, needlers= bonus, duel wielding is good for the flood toodo u have any of the skulls turned onplaying the meta game on heroic, with most of the skulls turned on, is much hard than legandary with no skullsim going to have a go later when ive been shopping