Halo 3

Septik

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blackstar = top 5 player on vip2 now10 mins of training with me and hes twice the player he was before Before161nhuc.jpg After2n7o4mb.jpghes got the potential to be better than Natty , Grimscarface, Mark BTNH , Brem etc..
You can f*ck off with those stats tooLol @ me 1 vs 1 with Blackstar today me going up 18 kills with no deaths and then him quitting when I said I wanted to 25-0 him and post it on Vip2 to seckle everyones hypeSNM Top 3 selected

blackstar = top 5 player on vip2 now10 mins of training with me and hes twice the player he was before Before161nhuc.jpg After2n7o4mb.jpghes got the potential to be better than Natty , Grimscarface, Mark BTNH , Brem etc..
You can f*ck off with those stats tooLol @ me 1 vs 1 with Blackstar today me going up 18 kills with no deaths and then him quitting when I said I wanted to 25-0 him and post it on Vip2 to seckle everyones hypeSNM Top 3 selected`
you probably had hostso it werent fair

You can f*ck off with those stats tooLol @ me 1 vs 1 with Blackstar today me going up 18 kills with no deaths and then him quitting when I said I wanted to 25-0 him and post it on Vip2 to seckle everyones hypeSNM Top 3 selected
NATTY DA STATS DONT LIEU JUSS CANT TAKE IT DA MY TRUE POTENTIAL HAS BEENREVEALED AND U CANT TAKE IT"SOME SAY DAT I AINT 5 TOP IN HALOBUT TIME AFTA TIME I SHOW MAN IL NEVA LET NATTYBUK DIS DA PROGRAM"

"NATTYBUK CAAAAANT COPE HE CANT HANDLE IT" COZ DA STYLE I PLAY IS"TOOOO DEEP SOOO DEEPTOOO DEEPSOOO DEEPDAT IT INTERFEARS WIV NATTYS DEEP SLEEPMY GAME PLAY WILL HIM WEEP GRIM WEEEEEPUR CREW WEEEEPP"
lbfasdugbsdaougbasgabsdpigaspdadspgknbadLMFAOLFMAOLFAMO!!

"NATTYBUK CAAAAANT COPE HE CANT HANDLE IT" COZ DA STYLE I PLAY IS"TOOOO DEEP SOOO DEEPTOOO DEEPSOOO DEEPDAT IT INTERFEARS WIV NATTYS DEEP SLEEPMY GAME PLAY WILL HIM WEEP GRIM WEEEEEPUR CREW WEEEEPP"
LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: Blackstar I rate you, top jokerBut still host doesn't make that much of a difference Septik and i've been lagging all day so :arrow:

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: Blackstar I rate you, top jokerBut still host doesn't make that much of a difference Septik and i've been lagging all day so :arrow:
exactly host is just another excuse to use if you lose/get our BR'd. like our friend say his gonna get a 50 if he had host in team doubles wtf?Top 3 on here, septik, me and natty

exactly host is just another excuse to use if you lose/get our BR'd. like our friend say his gonna get a 50 if he had host in team doubles wtf?Top 3 on here, septik, me and natty
now don't be silly

I'm not gonna lie i'm gonna be a man and say that Scarface in general is better then me and more consistent then me. bbbuuuuut I'm better at BR'ing then him

now don't be silly
EXACTLY DONT BE SILLYWE ALL NO ITS SEPTIK, GRIMSCARFACE AND "DA LEGEND LENGEND DA MYTHS MYTHSWHOS GUY DEY CALL DA MAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTER"BLACKSTAR9.

now don't be silly
EXACTLY DONT BE SILLYWE ALL NO ITS SEPTIK, GRIMSCARFACE AND "DA LEGEND LENGEND DA MYTHS MYTHSWHOS GUY DEY CALL DA MAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTER"BLACKSTAR9.
f*ck out of hereMe >>>>>> You everyday of the week fam :lol:

LOL Ryan gives me joke i swearwhat was jake on his first account i heard he was a first luitenant?!?!and grims a better player than natty atmhes much more consistent with the + KD's. He used to be some sh*t commander but hes improved bare

LOL Mr Ninez, goto bungie.net then search player then type in my gamertag, Mark BTNH.LEVEL 49 BRIG GEN (rarest rank, countless friend requests and people wanting to buy my account), you never gonna see past 45. i got almost 6,000 EXP i sh*t on you.i don't play much nowadays which is why none of you know me that well, i've played with natty and scarface a few times, there pretty good.but blackstar i c u get MINUS NINETEEN in team slayer wen u was playing with my brother.oh yeah, also 40,000 ranked kills.