Halo 3

Septik

Halo_3_final_boxshot.JPG

Official Halo 3 Topic - All halo talk goes here

The Legendary Map Pack or LMP is the second map pack to be released at the Xbox Live Marketplace to download for 800 Microsoft Points on April 15, 2008 for Halo 3.[1] It is the follow up to the Heroic Map Pack, released on December 11, 2007.[2] Bungie has stated, in a recent update, that the next map pack will be full of remakes. Thus, Avalanche has been stated as a remake of the Halo map Sidewinder, Blackout is a remake of the Halo 2 Map Lockout. But, Ghost Town is not a remake, but rather a resemblence to the map Turf which uses the tileset from the Halo 3 campaign map Sierra 117. The map pack will consist of the following three multiplayer levels:

===================================================

Avalanche

682px-Avalancheoverview.jpgAvalanche2.jpgAvalanche1.jpgAvalanchebase.jpg800px-Avalanche04.jpg

Blackout

618px-Blackout_243444.JPG1206472364_Blackout_1.jpg800px-Blackout.jpg1206472407_Blackout_3.jpgBlackout_123122.JPG

Ghost town

621px-Overheadghost.jpg800px-1203632193_Halo3_DLC2_GhostTown_03b.jpg800px-1204157836_Ghost_Town_II.jpg800px-1203635841_Halo3_DLC2_GhostTown_01b.jpg800px-Ghost_Town.jpg

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blackout looks sick
c/s.
looks like lockout from halo 2
Yeah it's a remake of lockout.Since I copped the CoD4 maps I may as well cop these, though the CoD4 maps will probably never become free.

Hang em high was anyting.Them 2 player battles there....lol.

Have you got the new maps yet Septik?I will have them at the end of the month.God its good to have my baby (xbox 360) back
of course i got emend of the month wtf!?!people have already started gettin used to blackout, bare little hiding spots and jumps and sh*t, by the time you get the maps you wont be able to cope lol

Have you got the new maps yet Septik?I will have them at the end of the month.God its good to have my baby (xbox 360) back
of course i got emend of the month wtf!?!people have already started gettin used to blackout, bare little hiding spots and jumps and sh*t, by the time you get the maps you wont be able to cope lol
You talkin like you dont know I evolve like a super saiyan. Look how fast I was catchin your skillz, it always felt like a matter of time to me TBH.Dont worry Ima catch up quick.Has Brem got them yet though or you waitin on him too?