Battle Royale

Rsonist

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why people hate subtitles. Whe a film is dubbed it is the worst thing ever. You lose authenticity already when that happens. When it's subtitles, you feel the full feeling in everything they say. All the emotion is conveyed completely in everything.

I don't get why people hate subtitles. Whe a film is dubbed it is the worst thing ever. You lose authenticity already when that happens. When it's subtitles, you feel the full feeling in everything they say. All the emotion is conveyed completely in everything.
Its just pure lazyiness.At the moment, and for the good part of the last 8 years, the Japanese movie market has been consistently the best in the world.

lolwat, over say, I dunno, the power of a voice ?!

lolwat, over say, I dunno, the power of a voice ?!
Hmmm.Try again. It wasn't funny.And yes, dubbed voices never convey teh same feeling as the actaul actor, and yes, even things as far as how they move affect what type of messges you take from that particular scene.

ffs, i dont like subtitle movies tbh, i wana watch a film not read it. im not lazy, just prefer films i can watch properly.n yeh i agree dubbed movies are sh*t!but f*ck it im gonna give this film a watch n see wat its saying. litteraly! lol
You won't regret it.

Guest haze-e
Have to cosign fully.