POST UR PRO PLAYER PROFILE

mR ReZiW

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When playing at competition level you want to use the best players/team possibble, this raises the chance of victory.If you wish to to give your opponent an chance for success then by all means pick a weaker team.For ranked matches and tournaments I picked Barcelona but for friendlies I pick Liverpool and Tottenham.You lots argument is funny thoI thought your record was pretty good Rez. I try to win all my ranked matches but am happy to stay above the 66% mark, of course it would be better without the lag or disconnections.I have to say tho I dont quit matches even if Im getting pasted. and the disconnections I do have is cos of my swag router disconnecting itself.Will up a picture of mine later but Ive only played like 25 ranked games since I aint had it that long on Ps3

Mine was at a high of 700 then droppped back down to 580 after I started playing as West Ham religiously, regardless of the opposition. Then played as Bayern, Juve, Newcastle and Lyon.If I played with a top 4 selected team, not even including Inter or Barca I'd probably get it back up to the 700s.

i agree with davicious (yeah i said it) if im having a f*ck around or playing on of my boys i'd probably hit a dumb team like west ham. i remember me n matt having some sunderland vs cant remember who he was. is not even about playing with sh*t teams thou, tru say i try to keep my levels high.certain man dat aint even got next gen consoles need to tallow talking, like i came here to show of or suttin. my records sh*t, i dunno shocases will piss all over mine (i'v seen it) and probably d.brainijoke ijoke

on 360photo0128tn0.jpgUsed to be under 198 rank when i use to practice for pro for the event, but slipped big time from them times :DOn PS3photo0129ky1.jpg1 disconnect, 3 of them losses was lag fault. The draw was 'cause i played the guy who was lagging in that video that Dav posted.

Guest Sho Case

I WAS ON 700 THEN GOT BUMPED BY BARE LAG HEADSI CBA WITH MY ONLINE RECORDWAS UNDEFEATED FOR TIME THEN SOME CHEATERS GOT ONTO MEWILL UP MINE LATER ON PS3HAVEN'T PLAY ANY RANKED GAMES ON 360,PURE FRIENDLIESALSO,LLOW PLAYING FOR RATINGS IN A RANKED GAME OR SUTTIN WITH MEANINGIF IT'S A FRIENDLY SERIES,IM ON BEING DIFFERENT TEAMSBUT IF A GUY PICKS A TOP TEAM IM NOT PICKING ATLETICO MADRID OR JAPAN SO MAN CAN RESPECT ME& SAY GOOD GAME

I WAS ON 700 THEN GOT BUMPED BY BARE LAG HEADSI CBA WITH MY ONLINE RECORDWAS UNDEFEATED FOR TIME THEN SOME CHEATERS GOT ONTO MEWILL UP MINE LATER ON PS3HAVEN'T PLAY ANY RANKED GAMES ON 360,PURE FRIENDLIESALSO,LLOW PLAYING FOR RATINGS IN A RANKED GAME OR SUTTIN WITH MEANINGIF IT'S A FRIENDLY SERIES,IM ON BEING DIFFERENT TEAMSBUT IF A GUY PICKS A TOP TEAM IM NOT PICKING ATLETICO MADRID OR JAPAN SO MAN CAN RESPECT ME& SAY GOOD GAME
FOR SOME REASON THAT CRACKED ME UPSHO KNOWS DA LEVELS THOU, f*ck TRYING TO GET RATINGS OF PEOPLE U DNT EVEN KNOW.

Guest Risky360
I see InterI see BarcaI sense NOOBMe..You see AtleticoYou see PSVYou see MarsielleI sense Talent
LMAO hes right even though im on fifa i try different teams far from 5stars such as porto, benfica, ajax etc. hardly chelsea these days...

LMAO hes right even though im on fifa i try different teams far from 5stars such as porto, benfica, ajax etc. hardly chelsea these days...
trust me bruv, im a fifa guy aswell but its a whole different playing field compared to pro. in fifa inter/barca dem man aint on the same SUPER TEAM/SUPER PLAYER LEVELS.the difference between sh*t teams and good teams on pro (PS3 dunno bout PC, NO SENDAGE) is nuts

• 3 months later...

Just want to point out that I only got my new Router on Monday, since then Im on a 24 match winning streakOld router would crash regular leading to me getting 41 losses which should really be closer to 20.Disconnecting is for sore losers and you know that aint meThread shouldnt have flopped still, I thought a few heads was feelin big enough to up there stats no problem