POST UR PRO PLAYER PROFILE

mR ReZiW

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see the password for the PS3 version, is it one they send you or your own made up one, because i cant remember mine ill up my 360 profile once i get the camera
You make the password yourself but if your talking about that long code then check the back of your instruction manual for the game. It should be there

lol @ how bad i am at pro nownot that i was a top boy on this version, but i could hold my own against sick playersmy last onlinegame was march 26th before todayjust played my boy whod never played online before (hes alright offline though)beat him 2-1 and a glitchy goal won it for mehes just gone for dinner now, so if anyone wants to have a few games now while i wait for him then holler

Told you man about Kushty time ago. I'ma train him up next pro and watch him be up there with the top.
Lets not get carried away, he was ManU versin Valencia and he only won by 2 goals.Had they both been ManU we all know where this would have gone.
k wteva, wen u free then to have this match?

• 3 weeks later...