School Dinners

FreeMason

I remember when me and a bunch of frends teefed bare drinks and chocolate from the canteen when it was closed.Stupid people left the doors unlocked so we jus ran it and jacked bare calipso drinks and kit kats.those were the f*ck*ng days.
Jodie, what is that in your sig?
Roman numerals of my birthday date.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SKYSCRAPER
I remember when me and a bunch of frends teefed bare drinks and chocolate from the canteen when it was closed.Stupid people left the doors unlocked so we jus ran it and jacked bare calipso drinks and kit kats.those were the f*ck*ng days.
You born in '88?It should be this:MCMLXXXVIII

Really MCM?Kool, thanks.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Really MCM?Kool, thanks.
No problem, Roman numerals can be pretty confusing.

Really MCM?Kool, thanks.
No problem, Roman numerals can be pretty confusing.
Yea i was looking on wiki. They had a list but it was confusing tho.

i didnt trust the rough scary lookin dinnerladies so therefore refused to eat anything they made. Never had a christmas dinner at school either, im proper stubborn and won't give in depsite people telling me * have a school dinner, they are nice *no thankyouDIY pack lunch all the way .

It was all about the cake's with the sprinkles and the matching custards.Chocolate cake = Chocolate custardSprinkle cake with pink icing = Vanilla or Strawberry custardIt was madness. Bake Sale's in Primary School were pretty raw aswell.Loved the random meal pairs, rice and sausages, it don't get no better.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
i didnt trust the rough scary lookin dinnerladies so therefore refused to eat anything they made. Never had a christmas dinner at school either, im proper stubborn and won't give in depsite people telling me * have a school dinner, they are nice *no thankyouDIY pack lunch all the way .
*Spuds*I was EXACTLY like this.

We didn't get cooked lunches till High School, was depressing.I had packed lunches on lock though, had a food flask, used to bring in pasta and tuna with veg, ravioli, cornedbeef and rice with veg etc.Also my mum used to bring me bacon sandwiches in first school. The envy was alot lol
you must have f*ck*ng stank(no send)
:D You know what i meant :D

Guest Lemons

Chicken in the jungle (drummer basically) smiley face chips, spaghetti hoooooops, chocolate cake and chocolate custard.AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Fridays.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Chicken in the jungle (drummer basically) smiley face chips, spaghetti hoooooops, chocolate cake and chocolate custard.AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Fridays.
Were there many black kids at your school?

Guest Lemons
Mostly black kids.Them bare faced racist days.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Mostly black kids.Them bare faced racist days.
LOL sick.

Oh My..Memory lane or whatAt primary we'd have to get called in by the playground assisstant lady who blew a whislte and held up a class' nameIf you got call first you got given the pengest rib burgers and spagetti hoops with 2 mini-cupcakes with icing on top plus the standard custard to match, think you also got some tropical fruit juice aswell or waterBut if you got called in last you'd end up with the cold stale pasta with the cheee and ham bare stringy and chewyDon't even think you got a skeng desert either, thoose jam tart thingys with no custard or nuttin'You where liable for seconds but only if you was desperate or a trampHow much did you lot have to pay for school dinners.?I had to cough up £1.15 every day - Not no council family you see - No sendageGod bless St.James CofE Jnr. School though in Forest Gate, E7