i just wanna know why... FAO SOPHNET

Guest Triumvr

i agree and i put them under the same category as the ones who try and 'date' everything."oh that was so '02 "you f*ck*ng will and grace watching pansy. also watch how they describe f*ck*ng shoes and clothes like they are decoding some scientific equation : "yeah them 7XT's are peng, and now they even make 78-R2D2's in Blue, gonna cop them along with some blue C&Cs"
lol at thinking trainers and clothes doesn't have its own set of terminology and jargon like everything else

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree and i put them under the same category as the ones who try and 'date' everything."oh that was so '02 "you f*ck*ng will and grace watching pansy. also watch how they describe f*ck*ng shoes and clothes like they are decoding some scientific equation : "yeah them 7XT's are peng, and now they even make 78-R2D2's in Blue, gonna cop them along with some blue C&Cs"
lol at thinking trainers and clothes doesn't have its own set of terminology and jargon like everything else
yeah but for most pple who dont work in footlocker or JD no one really gives a f*ck, then come you lot trying to sound exclusive.

yeah but for most pple who dont work in footlocker or JD no one really gives a f*ck, then come you lot trying to sound exclusive.
then just ask innit if you feel left out, others do, don't be a big baby. That is what the forum is for.No one is trying to sound exclusive here. There are a certain number of heads on here who are clued up because that is their interest so they talk about stuff with the appropriate terminology. We don't give a sh*t if someone understands what is being talked about or not.If you don't like it and don't give a f*ck then why bother posting about it? Some childish movements.

then just ask innit if you feel left out, others do, don't be a big baby. That is what the forum is for.No one is trying to sound exclusive here. There are a certain number of heads on here who are clued up because that is their interest so they talk about stuff with the appropriate terminology. We don't give a sh*t if someone understands what is being talked about or not.If you don't like it and don't give a f*ck then why bother posting about it? Some childish movements.
nah its not childish movements allow crying bcos you knwo u are one of them. when u go out of ur way to talk in stupid codes ur trying to sound IT, thats where you fail. i dont need to ask cos i buy what i like when i see it, not giving a fuk can also mean telling you i dont give a f*ck,

Guest SKYSCRAPER
nah its not childish movements allow crying bcos you knwo u are one of them. when u go out of ur way to talk in stupid codes ur trying to sound IT, thats where you fail. i dont need to ask cos i buy what i like when i see it, not giving a fuk can also mean telling you i dont give a f*ck,
I agree that some people do try & use little codes & abbreviations to sound like they're part of some secret club, but revs isn't one of them guys.It's d*ckheads like Alex (that guy who got outed as a faggot), who don't actually know what they're talking about, that do this type of thing.Ninja does it too, but he usually does seem to know what he's talking about, even if he is just a hype rich kid.

thats when i know you are a d*ck head now.you are stupid to think we are talking in some made up code that is especially used for this forum tos ound exclusive. It is terminology used throughout the trainer/clothing community you idiot. Its not my fault you don't understand it especially when you say you don't give a f*ck. So what is the problem then? you say you don't give a f*ck yet you get pissed off because you don't understand what we are talking about and refuse to ask? Where is the logic in that?lol at trying to reason with an idiot like you. Stick to trying to convince everyone that everyone else is gay with your "watching man too hard" movements.

as i said i am willing to help anyone out and have answered all PMs people have sent to me. If i didn't know the answer i referred them to right people. No exclusive attitude here.only person i ignored was Dope_boy because he was clearly a mongrel.

Guest Radio
LMFAO

Guest M12 Part 2
there is no lil exclusive club or wt ever ur chattin crap about...the info is all out there if ur actually bothered to look for it.google is your friendcant help if sum of us have nice stuff
this pisses me off mostpeople ask stuff like where can i find air max 90s in green,gold and purple.like say you're spose to know the inventory of every e-shop in your head.everyone else uses google to look for stuff. why cant you

so we've gone from ratin his clothes to his looks?i'm all for takin the piss out of emo's but this has gotten a lil too fruity for my liking
Your avatar is a mans hand on his crotch.Jus sayin...
it's not a man nor a crotchi'm guessin u think cracktro is butters aswell yh?ratings out of 10?

so we've gone from ratin his clothes to his looks?i'm all for takin the piss out of emo's but this has gotten a lil too fruity for my liking
likesteffanie knows the dillyinfatuaded with j step and shoerman owenmans gonna start calling u stan from now onthe same guy that posted links all over rwd and other forums and would earn 1p per clickBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN

it's not a man nor a crotchi'm guessin u think cracktro is butters aswell yh?ratings out of 10?
u can have a 5 for turning that round so cleverly

likesteffanie knows the dillyinfatuaded with j step and shoerman owenmans gonna start calling u stan from now onthe same guy that posted links all over rwd and other forums and would earn 1p per clickBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN
infatuated?n you are?u can't knock my hustle sonbut seriously......this was like 04/05 times yh? how do u rememba that

u can have a 5 for turning that round so cleverly
cheerz bbz x

thats when i know you are a d*ck head now.you are stupid to think we are talking in some made up code that is especially used for this forum tos ound exclusive. It is terminology used throughout the trainer/clothing community you idiot. Its not my fault you don't understand it especially when you say you don't give a f*ck. So what is the problem then? you say you don't give a f*ck yet you get pissed off because you don't understand what we are talking about and refuse to ask? Where is the logic in that?lol at trying to reason with an idiot like you. Stick to trying to convince everyone that everyone else is gay with your "watching man too hard" movements.
i think the basis of this thread is that unless you make the trainers or sell them, the rest of the trainer "community" are the ones being cussed and if u are part of that comminuty then go f*ck urself. its cool though cos most of you need to wear trainers as ur tfl reliant. wipe ur tears b4 they drop and soil ur STF 95's

Guest Radio
i think the basis of this thread is that unless you make the trainers or sell them, the rest of the trainer "community" are the ones being cussed and if u are part of that comminuty then go f*ck urself. its cool though cos most of you need to wear trainers as ur tfl reliant. wipe ur tears b4 they drop and soil ur STF 95's
:D :D

Guest djbmc

i like clothes but i don't bother buying or looking for expensive stuff because i stain EVERYTHING - it's gotten to the point where i now eat with no shirt on just to minimise stainage.