Liverpool boring?

Kaiser

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were not getting confident recently atall, we just celebrated a win against arsenal and are telling people that say we play boring football that we dont because we dont. I wouldnt be too happy in all honesty having been out of the title race so early but i would be looking forward to next season, if chelsea knocked us out i would be pissed off but getting to the semis by knocking out Inter then Arsenal is a big achievement and shows progress so not all negative. The teams left in the semis shows how sick the CL has been this season.

So basicaly what your saying isStats>>>>What you see with your own eyes week in week out?smh
lol wtf when did i say anything like that. Our fans arent acting confident at the moment atall, if anything arsenal fans were acting more confident than ours before the 2nd leg. All i heard was liverpool are going out and it shouldnt be too hard to knock us out. I dont hype before matches i just let the match pan out then just talk about it after. I dont think our fans have been confident recently atall.

Not a case of being confident. Bare people talk nonsense about the team and our players etc so its only natural if we don't agree with it we're going to say.People say we're boring yet we've been involved in some of the most memorable matches in the past ten years under Rafa. If you think this is bad you should see how you Arsenal fans came across when you were top of the league.

Not a case of being confident. Bare people talk nonsense about the team and our players etc so its only natural if we don't agree with it we're going to say.People say we're boring yet we've been involved in some of the most memorable matches in the past ten years under Rafa. If you think this is bad you should see how you Arsenal fans came across when you were top of the league.
Considering we were tipped for relegation by most man we had every right

liverpol are boring IN COMPARISON to the other top teams in europe (apart from chelsea and everyone knows there boring)the joke is every liverpool fan knows thiswere not talkin about gettin resultswere talking about exciting attractive football

Thats what i mean, if you dont watch a teams games all the time then how can you know unless your either judging on highlights, hearsay from other people e.g. pundits, papers etc or your judging on the few of the teams games you watch throughout a season. All fans are gonna speak for their team when others try to slate so its not really a matter of us being confident all of a sudden

liverpol are boring IN COMPARISON to the other top teams in europe (apart from chelsea and everyone knows there boring)the joke is every liverpool fan knows thiswere not talkin about gettin resultswere talking about exciting attractive football
I would rather watch Chelsea than Liverpool, some of the stuff the play at times is cold.

WE BEEN CONFIDENT FROM DAY. DONT GET IT CONFUSED.
Thats very debatable. Well when it comes to vip2 liverpool fans anyway excluding probably 2.I would draw for Quotes and that but i dont want Mr Q getting upset
LOLLenny Draw for the quotes, it dont mean a thing to me to be honest.I backed the team in the draw saying we could do it just that it would be difficult, i was talking about another chelsea matchtbh, i see bare arsenal heads on here all like ahh we are gonna lose reh teh teh.Its not really a thing. Im not a person to hype, never have been. i was even saying to mikey kane and i think ryan it will be a difficult match but if we play crouch i could see us winning or some sh*t along them lines.And fellow liverpool fans who cares if they think we play boring football.Back when Arsenal used to play borefest after borefest, they win sh*t and i gurantee non of them complained.

[Opposing fans]Hoooooof Liverpool Hoooooof Liverpool.......[Opposing fans]
OOOOOOOOOOOH AHHHHHHHH PROUD TO BE A GOOOOOOOOOONARThem neanderthals there
LMAO x20Who the f*ck sings that? Cause it ain't Arsenal Supporters!"Oooooooh Ahhhhhhh" you know LOL
hold tight infamous

Guest Eduardo
LMAO x20Who the f*ck sings that? Cause it ain't Arsenal Supporters!"Oooooooh Ahhhhhhh" you know LOL
LMFAO

lol@people saying Liverpool are boring because they see them 'with their own eyes week in, week out'MOTD analysts need their priviliges removed.
Beg you don't quote me againI didnt say liverpool was boring(they are)What I did say is that the topic starter is trying to say those stats override what anyone watching Liverpool week in week out sees.Fass.

I was beginning to think nobody would point it out...

Thats how I clock certain didnt chose their club because they have a natural link to them but for their fashion purposes.I would watch Liverpool if they played like Derbyallow saying that they think their club play boring footballSupporting a club= the football being played not boring you and you being a proper supporterabout boring clueless up there with Utd being our number one rivalsAlso Lol @ me being a Arsenal song rememberer only been to one Arsenal V Liverpool game in my life and that was at Anfield and I only heard our lads singing