Theres something about him

Guest ShabbzE3

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said earlier, none of the players you mentioned were world class at 22 so thread is pretty much void.Ronaldinho at PSG was a v good talent, but was very flakey/hit n miss. More entertainment than end product.Henry didnt come into his prime till mid/late 20sSame with zidane, he was sick when he was young, but not really world class to the extent that he became in his later years with real.Its only because he plays here that you'd try n dtop this bait anyway, if he was at barca/madrid you wuldnt even question.Anyway the fact remains, young man, give him time.Re-make/bump this topic in 5 YEARS
people r talkin about his stylehe will get better but his style wont change fundamentallyimo henry or cristianowill never be on the same level asronaldhinio or zidane for style showmanship swagger if u likethey do different things on a different levelof course that aint takin nothin away from cr7 or henryits jus showing how great zizou and ronaldhinio were
henry had style swagger the lot

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I see the pointHe's goals are mostly tap ins, headers, free kicks & good timed runs into the box.He's a right place, right time player. It's his off the ball movement that's impressive & the occasional flick on & back heel.Not very spectacular but he does the important stuff.
boy
1. how can u say hes not spectaculor2. his goals r mostly tap ins??? headers, free kicks good timed runswhich one of the above r most of his goalsu named most type of goals3. hes a right place right time player if hes out on the wing he can make somethin out of nothin it dont matter where he is4. the first thing u said is most impressive is his off the ball movementthats not his biggest attributemost of ur post was air
1. Cause imo he's not compared to previous players declared "the best in the world" except Cannavaro. Im not comparing him to Stephen Ireland, Im comparing him to Pele, Ronaldinho, Zidane etc2. Huh? Those are those goals he scores, what he DOESN'T score are overhead/scissor kicks, volleys outside of the box, Messi-esque runs & finishes, beating 3 players & scoring (think Giggs, FA Cup) etc etc3. I AM NOT SAYING GOOD MOVEMENT, POSITIONING & TIMING ISN'T A GOOD THING FFS.CR7 is one of my favorite players & I'd love for him to play for Arsenal lets not get it twistedBut I don't watch Utd games thinking he's gonna do something out of this world like I did when I watched Ronaldinho a few years back.
*sigh*Don't bring Pele ino this please.Giggs goal was also at his peak, as with Zidanes CL volley. Very few people make those messi-esque runs, because he does not do this one thing often dont take it away from him, its not like he can't do it..Your talking about these players careers and their ONE spectacular goal that they wil always be remembered for...and this guy ahs only been playign for only 5 years and your saying he doesnt have one yet? Give him some dyam time manBecause he has had an excellent season people are judging him by other world class standards & things that they have done over their entire career...judging all that against his one or two seasons as a young man? thats ridiculous man.

lol dizzle ur chattin s. went too far
How?Point out exactly which part wasn't true & then PROVE me wrong.I didn't say anything drastic, just that his timing & positioning is the reason he scores so many goals, nothing wrong with that, goals are goals.The best goals I can think of from CR7 this season was the one against D.Kiev & that freekick that everyone was talking about.Seriously Aqua prove me wrong.
You act like timing & posiitoning arent a good attribute to have..it aitn by accident you know.
You didn't read it properly did you?
Shut up you complete imbecile.I read it.You said goals are goals, that has nothign to do with what I said.I'm sayign he has good timing & positioning, you are saying goals are goals, very different things.HIs off the ball play is not why people say e is spectacular, because 90% of the plebs that watch football do not see/understand off the ball play.Who in the prem is more spectacular/exciting to watch than him?...
Wow at the Disrespect at the start & the telling me to shut upAnd then you ask me a question at the end?You confused d*ckhead.See my previous about the movement & positioning issue, I don't understand why you think im saying their not great attributes to have. The amount of time I've lost my voice cause Im shouting out the Arsenal players to get into the box...I think Rooneys more spectacular then him, overall he scores better goals imo.All now I ain't seen a Ronaldo Youtube clip to prove me wrong! I've seen some Ronaldinho ones, where's the Ronaldo one with a goal that matches Ronaldinho's or even Rooneys best?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
As I said earlier, none of the players you mentioned were world class at 22 so thread is pretty much void.Ronaldinho at PSG was a v good talent, but was very flakey/hit n miss. More entertainment than end product.Henry didnt come into his prime till mid/late 20sSame with zidane, he was sick when he was young, but not really world class to the extent that he became in his later years with real.Its only because he plays here that you'd try n dtop this bait anyway, if he was at barca/madrid you wuldnt even question.Anyway the fact remains, young man, give him time.Re-make/bump this topic in 5 YEARS
people r talkin about his stylehe will get better but his style wont change fundamentallyimo henry or cristianowill never be on the same level asronaldhinio or zidane for style showmanship swagger if u likethey do different things on a different levelof course that aint takin nothin away from cr7 or henryits jus showing how great zizou and ronaldhinio were
Look at his overall end product & his play and how he fared in those seasons.Flair alone does nto make you world class.Some kind of end product must follow.

All this talk about age & give him a chance..I Swear Messi's younger but has a better highlight reelI swear not all players peak at the same age, how you know he ain't hit the ceiling now?I swear Rooney's done more WOW sh*t & he's the same ageFor all the "you chat wet" talk aimed at me & nobodies proved me wrong yet?Get the f*cking Vids out!

Look at his overall end product & his play and how he fared in those seasons.Flair alone does nto make you world class.Some kind of end product must follow.
lol u telling me henry dont/didnt have end product in his game? bruv hes a striker end product = goals & assists he had both in abundanceat dizzle lol henry camara probs has a good highlight reel of bangers is he world class? how about tomas hitzlesperger or jorg albertzthink laterally ronaldo has everything and his shots are fire i dont like his freekicks tho theyre pie imo. ronaldo has had bare sick performances tearing fullbacks to shreds he used to run at fullbacks more in the past

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
lol u telling me henry dont/didnt have end product in his game? bruv hes a striker end product = goals & assists he had both in abundance
I am talking when he was the age your are judgjing ronaldo from.lol @ highligh reel, fool.HIghlight reel meens nothing, Adel Taarabt has a f*ck*ng nice highlight real, doesnt mean sh*t.dizzle you are saying how do we know he hasnt hit his peak.TIME WILL TELL.which is why it is stupid to judge him against another players whole career.Many people have answered your dumb comments, I myself did but as always you choose to make stupid comments, people give you answers to them, then you scream 'NOONE HAS PROVED ME WRONGAA' like some disabled infant.You havent proved yourself right, let alone need others to prove you wrong.Rooney might have a more impressive collection of volleys in his highlight reel, but does it mean he is a more impressive/spectacular player?Seriously you are asking these questions at the wrong time in the mans career, this is what happens when peopel take stupid bait questions seriously.f*ck highlight reelsronaldo has everythingPacesick shootingpowertechnical skill on the ballgood off the ball movementand very good in the airf*ck else do you want in a player, honestly?

Ronaldo is a very sick footballer. Judging him right now he's that. Legend status worthy will come in time should he continue to keep this up. He's not up there with THE guys, no way
c/s.I honestly don't think players peak as late as they use to. But if he carrys on the same level of performance over the next 5/6 years we could be talking legend status.

at dizzle lol henry camara probs has a good highlight reel of bangers is he world class? how about tomas hitzlesperger or jorg albertz
I said he's not spectaculorWho said anything about World Class?I've never brought his class into questionWhy do plp think Im criticising him? Im not.He probably could do more amazing things if he wanted to but like someone said he's more mechanical..A goal machine, these days he'll do the sensible thing instead of taking a chance on the spectaculorNot cause he can't do it but because he chooses not to.Rooney is the guy in the team who more time will try a ting, am I lieing?!?!Ang tite the plp who who knew what I meant from the first post.

Cristiano RonaldoDon't get me wrong the guy is a fantastic player but I don't enjoy watching him play for some reason. Take Zidane for example, I would get home early to watch Real Matches because you knew he was something special, he would do something that would be worth watching because he didn't have much pace but everything he done was majestic and perfect but with C.Ronaldo I get the feeling off he's a 1 trick poney that uses the best of his pace and wouldn't be suprised if he didnt win world player of the year because that award isn't given to goalscorers its given to great players who do great things and quite frankley Ronaldo isn't a great player.
Cousin of sleep look at what this threads about!It's not about how good he isIt's about how much you enjoy watching him playf*ck*ng dunce breed pickney lolNobodies question his abilityYou feel dumb now init. tell the truth

lol @ even comparing ronaldo to guys who have finished their careers :D .. guys who were playing in leagues where obviously there is more space and creativity..f*ck offfit's only because he plays for a small country.. if he was french/brazilian nobody would be arguing.after watching that video (and that vid looks like only the start of his career) ... tell me you didn't find any of that "spectacular"... it's like people find it easy to forget what he's done... at his age he's the best player in the best league in the world.

I cant believe after 5 pages some people can't see the point being made.The guy is quality, nobody is disputing that. But the other players being mentioned had some erratic levels of skill or finesse that set them aside. Ronaldo doesn't have that.That clip of Zidane bringing the ball down on his chest as he rolls around a man, that kinda thing.Dinho's toe bung from outside the area against Chelsea. That kinda thing.Ronaldo does the things other players do very very well whereas them man did things nobody did full stop.

I dont think Christiano ronaldo will win it tbh.The always go for people with a great footballing tech like zidane or ronaldinho.If you saw a highlight reel of all the goals christiano has scored this season you would see bare headers, tap-ins, one on ones and set pieces.hes a tall, fast, agile and strong athlete just like herny was (and henry had more technique than chrisse wall know this).

I cant believe after 5 pages some people can't see the point being made.The guy is quality, nobody is disputing that. But the other players being mentioned had some erratic levels of skill or finesse that set them aside. Ronaldo doesn't have that.That clip of Zidane bringing the ball down on his chest as he rolls around a man, that kinda thing.Dinho's toe bung from outside the area against Chelsea. That kinda thing.Ronaldo does the things other players do very very well whereas them man did things nobody did full stop.
Thank you!

Thank you!
SUMMED IT UP NICELYWELL DONE SON

what a f*ck*ng forum full of muppets we have herei was reading through and the amount of times i clicked to quote someone was un real so i thought bun itfirst off, the HATE is shining through some of you still take of them biased sun glassesZidane of course is an all time great and as Tulse has said that volley in the Final, Spectactular rer ter ter ter, BUT when he was 23 and younger he had NO WHERE NEAR the impact Ronaldo is having now, With a EUROPEAN GIANT club aswell, think of it yourselfs please, you say age isnt a factor when it f*ck*ng clearly is!!!!!Ronaldo signed for Man Utd when he was 18Zidane signed for Juve when he was 25(of course im taking nothing away from Zidane, but its a two way thing)Ronaldo has just turned 23, he finished 3rd last year and should win the World Player Of The Year award this year, for the fact alone, NO ONE has had a better season than him this year, and if man utd scoop the league and the champs then it will be very hard for anyone to have a look in..people saying hes mechanic or he rely's on hes physical attributes, that was only since last season, AND EVEN SO he STILL takes the PISSSSSSSSS out of man (check youtube vids below)before he was labelled a one trick pony or a show boat with no end product, he had to make a choice, and he did, he cut some of the tricks out, trained hard and studied more and the result is.......... near 40 goals in one season for a predominant winger..i really think this is a matter of people going on Youtube and checking hes videos again because its just a simple factor of forgetting. Ronaldo MOCKS man, and i mean MOCKS man.. he will take the piss out of your favourite defender if he is allowed too..also the position thing which someone stated was true aswell, it just the way someone sells it to you, there will never be a winger like Ronaldo again, you lot are really underatting him, the level of SKILL this guy has is out of this world, your taking man for any Damien Duff that kicks the ball and runs..lol @ man saying tap ins, headers, free kicks, good position goals, mans basically naming all the type of goals you can score, how many bangers has ronaldo scored?? BARE, lol @ taking sh*t away from him..how many tap ins, hearders and good position goals did Henry score, you can bet your bottom dollar it was much more than ronaldo.. and people please LOL @ man saying Ronaldo kicks and runs and does the odd flick here and there, when Henry did that 10x more than RonaldoYOU MAN ARE FORGETTING WHAT RONALDO WAS BEFORE HE STARTED SCORING GOALS AND BECAME THIS PHYSICAL FREAK, HE WAS YOUR 2ND FAVOURITE GUY FOR TRICKS, AND HE STILL MOCKS MAN NOW, THE AMOUNT OF TIMES HE HAS DONE SOMETHING STUPID WHERE IVE HAD TO STOP AND BREATH THIS SEASON IS COUNTLESS NOW...LOL MAN ARE TALKING ABOUT HIGHLIGHT REELS.. Pleaseso you wanna talk tricks?in cased you missed a few heres some more, have some goals aswellno skill or flair?17 Year Old, Yes 17and THIS SEASON for you, cause some of you are bloody forgettingSafeand your response is gonna be "its (the videos) are still not better than Zidanes or Ronaldinhio's" but Ronaldinihio or Zidane have never scored as much goals as Ronaldo has this season. Of course he hasnt got the skill or flair to match them, for f*ck sake WHO HAS?but to say he dont deserve to win Player of the year cause he hasnt done something legendary is stupid, hes record and performances alone justify him that tag.. we've still got a good 7-8 years of him left dont worry about that..When Ronaldo is 36/37 like Zidane is now or even 28/29 like Ronaldinho is now, lets see how much legendary stuff he has done then, cause we all know its gonna happen..

Cristiano RonaldoDon't get me wrong the guy is a fantastic player but I don't enjoy watching him play for some reason. Take Zidane for example, I would get home early to watch Real Matches because you knew he was something special, he would do something that would be worth watching because he didn't have much pace but everything he done was majestic and perfect but with C.Ronaldo I get the feeling off he's a 1 trick poney that uses the best of his pace and wouldn't be suprised if he didnt win world player of the year because that award isn't given to goalscorers its given to great players who do great things and quite frankley Ronaldo isn't a great player.
Cousin of sleep look at what this threads about!It's not about how good he isIt's about how much you enjoy watching him playf*ck*ng dunce breed pickney lolNobodies question his abilityYou feel dumb now init. tell the truth
fdkadakdamodmoadaadadaaadodmomadoso this topic is about man not enjoying watching RONALDO PLAY??Kill yourself

Guest ShabbzE3

Would be intresting to see what C.Ronaldo could do without pace because I doubt he would be as succesfull as Luis Figo who was one of the best wingers ever who lacked pace along with Beckham.When you saw Figo/Beckham/Zidane score it was a shot that was actually aimed in the corners not just put your boot through the ball and hope for the " new technology" in a football to take its course aka Gerrard/CR7