Todays Matches

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Derby Fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
How does that work?For just turning up even if your team are sh*t?!I thought thats what being a supporter/fan is all about anyway?And for the record their fans are sh*t to ok. Made very little noise when i went there earlier in the season.
i was taking the piss at the fact they left at 3-0, like say they expected a whole lot.

Derby Fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
How does that work?For just turning up even if your team are sh*t?!I thought thats what being a supporter/fan is all about anyway?And for the record their fans are sh*t to ok. Made very little noise when i went there earlier in the season.
i was taking the piss at the fact they left at 3-0, like say they expected a whole lot.
Ok.Thought you were being a mug like Hansen and Dixon on MOTD and saying they have great fans. :D

tottenham fans are pissed if dimitar departs
For a time yeah.Not if we get £30m+ and can bring a good midfield in though in the long run.
I see what your saying but he's definately the kind of player that when hes gone you will find yourself saying 'dimi woulda scored that', when someone misses.

I see what your saying but he's definately the kind of player that when hes gone you will find yourself saying 'dimi woulda scored that', when Darren Bent can't even control a football, let alone score.
What?As in Darren 'more goals than Ashton, Bellamy and Cole this season' Bent?Or Darren 'we really wanted him for 18mllion and 80k a week' Bent?