Super Sunday Thread

Mister Man

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ how demoralised the arsenal fans areIf everything was well there would have been a thread on here yesterday which would have reached around 10 pages by now with the most hype. SMH.That aside.. I reckon arsenal will get a result tomorrowWe will beat the Rovers.
:D I don't think the goons will get a win, maybe a draw. The demoralisation runs throughout players, supporters, managers etc. My brother in law, 2 good friends & my uncle are still bitter about the cl result. Man u have been solid for a while. I'd prefer barca in the final of the cl than man u tbh.True, we should beat rovers. Its better we extend our league points against Everton.

Team i would put out...............van der sar................brown...........rio.........silverstre.........evra...ronaldo.......carrick......hargreaves.......nani..........................anderson.............................................rooney..............................But Scholes will start imoThere lucky Fletcher aint fit after last time

Guest Tronics

That dive was in the same class as Pires against Pompey a few seasons back.How he gets away with it i never know, he should have been booked.

------------------------VDS------------------Brown----Ferdinand--------Pique-------Evra----------------------Carrick-------------------------Hargreaves-------------Anderson----Ronaldo------------------------------------Park-----------------------Rooney-------------------I wanna see Fergie play this team but he'll probably play Scholes and Giggs instead of Hargreaves and Park.