Tempa T - Parring Guys

Taurus

LMAO @ Everyone hating Tempz now.
Init.Tempz is big. I respect anyone who does their own thing. I'd rather hear a set of just Tempz than 5 Wiley/Scorcher/Skepta/JME 16 year old hybrids.From when Tempz came with"LEAN OUT THE SUNROOF BLAZING FIREARMS"and"WATCH THE SKANK.... ..... ................ ..... TEMPZ!!!!!"The game was over for alot of MCs. Slew Dem radio+rave sets >>>>>. Its what grime is about for me. If I want concious lyrics I'll listen to some mid 90's hiphop. Grime is about the hype and jokes.

lol tempz is past sh*t. thats why people are cussing him cos he got out of line and tried to be taken seriouslyits like terminator novelty mcs. dont try to be taken seriously and heads will be like tempz>>>>>>the risky roadz freestyle is legendary. but moretime he dont even rhyme"BAX DEM *INCOHERRANT SCREAM* BAX DEMMMMM FIRING LENGGGG*MORE INCOHERRANT sh*t*2000 AND AAAAAAAAIEEEEE"

no1 needs to defend sh*ttempz IS swagbut he's sicklmao at any1 takin grime beef seriously.......swear every1 cottoned on in 06 it was fake.......come on ppl
LOL @ thinkin the beef between nasty and slew dem is fake. well not beef so to say, more like the bullyin.

no1 needs to defend sh*ttempz IS swagbut he's sicklmao at any1 takin grime beef seriously.......swear every1 cottoned on in 06 it was fake.......come on ppl
LOL @ thinkin the beef between nasty and slew dem is fake. well not beef so to say, more like the bullyin.
lol at any1 givin a sh*tgoin on like they kno who u rbeg.com

lol at any1 givin a sh*tgoin on like they kno who u rbeg.com
what are you talkin about you vegetable. you said it was fake, i stated tht its not.and wtf @ 'goin on like they kno who u r' like say they're some huge celebrities.they're just a bunch of goons from the ends.well anyway no point arguin with a retard.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Init.Tempz is big. I respect anyone who does their own thing. I'd rather hear a set of just Tempz than 5 Wiley/Scorcher/Skepta/JME 16 year old hybrids.From when Tempz came with"LEAN OUT THE SUNROOF BLAZING FIREARMS"and"WATCH THE SKANK.... ..... ................ ..... TEMPZ!!!!!"The game was over for alot of MCs. Slew Dem radio+rave sets >>>>>. Its what grime is about for me. If I want concious lyrics I'll listen to some mid 90's hiphop. Grime is about the hype and jokes.
Co-sign to the fullest.

The freestyle is too muchbut certian amn shudnt try tob e versatile guysTempz...is not that guyThen agina enither is Griminal..I dnt think eh could make an album to save his lifebut sitlllBoth sick at wht they can doo loollI can see a glass bottle so i grab it

never listened to this guy hes anotther reason grime fell off to many bullshit guys
:D if anythin he represents what grime used to be. just about droppin any bars, nothin complex, on a cold beat.gd entertainer.
ye in all fairness people aint giving enuff credit too him for goin at that direction, what grime USED to be.his hype in an eskimo dance back in the day would of been nuts, he would of smacked those raves.BUT in a day and age where most heads are on the heavy, deep lyricist tip, ders no room for hype guys and when they try the deep lyric sending thing it dont work and they get this kinda response. he should of stayed away from it still.

Co-sign to the fullest.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
LOL @ MAN THINKING COZ HES HYPE HES GOOD.*UP IN THE A.I.R*BER MAN HAD HYPE BARS BUT MAN WERENT ON BUYING DER MIXTAPE.TEMPZ IS sh*t.GRIMINALS GOT BARS UPON BARS.DIFFERENCE.
exactly.