Which Program Do You Use To Make Music?

DJ Stashman

FL7Looking to learn Logic
its easy 2 learn, just get sme1 who uses it to run u thru it, then u will discover new things on ur own
Used to see people using it before and think it was too hard. Then I got it at home and found out its a piece of piss. Aint there any ableton live users? I remember when that first came out nuff people was hyping it and now look.

FL Studio all day every dayReally and truly I can use anything to make the exact same song but since I know fl studio i stick with it..Oh and when i say anything that doesn't include Reason and its piss poor set of sounds and synths

Aint there any ableton live users? I remember when that first came out nuff people was hyping it and now look.
had a "masterclass" on Ableton at my college..its got some decent featres like the timestretching sh*t, but i think its bett er for dj sets than producing, why would u want to "easily line up new track within seconds" when prodcing unless your some sample crazy guy

FL Studio all day every dayReally and truly I can use anything to make the exact same song but since I know fl studio i stick with it..Oh and when i say anything that doesn't include Reason and its piss poor set of sounds and synths
It aint that bad, I made nuff tunes on Reason. Most of my early grime stuff on there and a sh*t load of rock beats. No one ever once said the sound quality was poor

It aint that bad, I made nuff tunes on Reason. Most of my early grime stuff on there and a sh*t load of rock beats. No one ever once said the sound quality was poor
Not the 'sound quality' the sounds... If you can find me an acoustic guitar anywhere near as realistic as musiclab realguitar or a rhodes as good as elektrik piano and i might change my mind..

Not the 'sound quality' the sounds... If you can find me an acoustic guitar anywhere near as realistic as musiclab realguitar or a rhodes as good as elektrik piano and i might change my mind..
Oh yeah yeah my bad. I gotta agree though, most of the actual sounds of the instruments are weak.

Guest Smell Of Death

dnt even make beatsbut i started f*ckin around with sonar 6 n i gt fruity aswellsonar is way to fidgityi jus use it for editing audio now