Barcelona v Manchester United C.L Semi Final

Guest F.O.S

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tronics

If Nani is fit Park should not be playing.He offers nothing going forward and his positional sense isn't there.Surprised that SAF would pick him on the biggest of stages.Anderson should be playing imo.This game is mad for him.

Guest F.O.S

boi....can understand starting park because he is more experience and will be more prepared for a match of this scalegiggs isnt starting again in a big game for usnani doesnt have the experience will come on later when there defence is tired for tevez or park and f*ck there sh*t upwould have rather Anderson over Scholes doe..lol @ starting pique against Eto and Messi he would get exposedHe could barely keep up with Hleb hows he gonna catch dem 2>>>>tronics @ times

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
lol @ starting pique against Eto and Messi he would get exposed
lmao, the way you phrased that made me creaseAs if they would hot man up for his off-field antics or somethin..

iniesta has played wide left before and done wellhe has underrated dribbling skils can beat players and thread through ballsbut he's better in midfieldi think abidal has been unfairly criticised, zambrotta has been by far the worse fullbackbarce midfielders are better at playing deep lying playmaker roles and might show up man utd mid's in that departmentstill think man utd will win it

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Is it just me that doesnt rate Nani all that much?I think hes alright like, and hes a v.good impact sub but I just don't seem him doing it for 90 minutes against a top quality full backgood potential though and a decent shot
Mm, im glad he is sub in a way, is IS a sick impact sub.Is it just me who thinks he looks like a younger model or ronaldo?....i've thoguht it from day, excited about his future. (no groomer)

Guest Tronics
boi....can understand starting park because he is more experience and will be more prepared for a match of this scalegiggs isnt starting again in a big game for usnani doesnt have the experience will come on later when there defence is tired for tevez or park and f*ck there sh*t upwould have rather Anderson over Scholes doe..lol @ starting pique against Eto and Messi he would get exposedHe could barely keep up with Hleb hows he gonna catch dem 2>>>>tronics @ times
I can't.Whenever he played for PSV in the CL later stages he always flattered to decieve.Since he has been here he has never proven his worth.Ask any United fan that goes to watch them and they'll tell you that he is GENERALLY a waste of space.A goal here and there or an assist doesn't change the fact that he isn't that good.If Vidic is injured then Pique should play, defensively he is miles better then Brown.But whatever innit im just hoping we come out firing!!!!!!

Is it just me that doesnt rate Nani all that much?I think hes alright like, and hes a v.good impact sub but I just don't seem him doing it for 90 minutes against a top quality full backgood potential though and a decent shot
Mm, im glad he is sub in a way, is IS a sick impact sub.Is it just me who thinks he looks like a younger model or ronaldo?....i've thoguht it from day, excited about his future. (no groomer)
AGREE WITH BOTH PLAYERS.NANI IS FOLLOWING RONALDO ABIT.THE DIVING & TAKING YEARS TO GET UP, RIO SAID HE TRYS TO COMPETE WID RONNY IN TRAINING TOO, NOT A BAD THING THOUGH.HES GOT THE SKILLS AND ALL THAT AND EVERY GOAL HES SCORED THIS SEASON HAVE BEEN A 'RAH DID U SEE DAT' GOAL.

having a mum that likes watching the big games >>>>
Havin a girlfriend who gets pissed if she misses MOTD>>>>>>>>>
i bet thats swag at times thoughwhen you're out with your chick and your boys and you make a point about a game and she disagrees and boys you
Them ones where man says Ruben Baraja is 28 and his girl plain faces him and says 'go yard and load up fm'

Guest Sho Case

nani's a sick talenthe's been playing more than alright this season,overalli'm sure his assist count is good for a young player in his 1st season that doesn't even know when he's gunna playhe hasn't really been given the opportunity to play against a fullback at a top side for 90+ minsi'd start him against chelsea still& the way he went about his cameo against liverpool at old trafford this season..THAT spells out big match temperament to methis time next year he will be a permanent fixture in the man u starting 11 IMO