Annoying Hood Cliches

I.B.Blackman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

allow me init i'm just doing me innit i'm just grinding on this paperchase ting doing my hustle, but dnt watch. but 2-2's must of saw one sket tht tried to take man for some tate and lyle, so 3-3s i told her to sekkle wtih d hype tlk b4 i zulu'd her with my tinagling init.

allow me init i'm just doing me innit i'm just grinding on this paperchase ting doing my hustle, but dnt watch. but 2-2's must of saw one sket tht tried to take man for some tate and lyle, so 3-3s i told her to sekkle wtih d hype tlk b4 i zulu'd her with my tinagling init.
:D

I also object to the gratuitous use of "man"It's tolerable slang but when it replaces EVERY pronoun in someone's vernacular there is a problem"Argh man, man was just chilling with my man init, then man musta swung at man. My man jumped in and boxed up man, but bare man rushed man quick, it was nuts man, man went greazy man, my man pulled it and shanked man innit, man jumped in and stomped man, but then all the man ran off. It was bare sick man."

I also object to the gratuitous use of "man"It's tolerable slang but when it replaces EVERY pronoun in someone's vernacular there is a problem"Argh man, man was just chilling with my man init, then man musta swung at man. My man jumped in and boxed up man, but bare man rushed man quick, it was nuts man, man went greazy man, my man pulled it and shanked man innit, man jumped in and stomped man, but then all the man ran off. It was bare sick man."
u exagerateand no straight boy says the highlighted

No exaggeration i have heard people who speak like this

No exaggeration i have heard people who speak like this
sameto which my reply is 'Seen, well this is my bus' *gets on watever bus that comes*