BNP party election broadcast

Icey

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear its the same eastern european breh delivers pizza for about three diffrent companies in my area,whoever i order from hes there 'thanks mite,hev a lovely time'see him working in greggs as welljust a work ethic many are afraid of,it is the way the world is going bdo you know who gets treated like a king in ther own country and can just sit back and relax?a kingdunno why evry chav thinks he is one cos hes got a sovereign ringtrusay trusay though
trusay trusay
Oh righthere we goEvery 'chav'by this you mean 'white person' yes?oh yeah, that eastern european has jobs in gregs and for pizza firms? what happened to employing British people?I don't wanna hear that crap about 'they didn't apply'
cant believe this is still going on. BUT, nevertheless BRITISH PEOPLE dnt wna do the sh*t jobs dats why all dem immigrants do them e.g. cleaners, toilet attendants.

I fail to believe that British people don't want to do the work and I do not think that they fail this country.. I think this country has failed them.It is impossible for British people to get by on a minimum wage because inflation and taxes in this country continue to surge.. that's why teachers are on strike now because they are not happy to live on 20-25k per annum, they just about get by.. Imagine for those on lower wages.How could they get by? surely if teachers are just about getting by.. someone with a pizza delivery job would be on no more than... OH WAIT!! I an answer that, I used to deliver Pizza! probably around £150 a 6 day week plus tips maybe £170 a week.Now imagine you are British and you earn £170 a week and you live in private property because there are no more council houses left.............see where I am going with this? these are London basic living costs.. even with the other job he would be struggling.. he is obviously benefiting somehow and in a way that a Brit could not.It is easier for a Pole to hitchhike a ride here, work a few months, stay in a house/flat full of 10 people, pay cheap rent..go back to Poland to live and eat for the rest of the year.
i agree that it is hard for britons,after all i live and work here myself,AND KNOW OF MANY workers in INDUSTRIES THAT HAVE BEEN DECIMATED AND UNDERCUT BY THE INFLUX OF FOREIGN WORKERS (apologies for caps lol) but its never been that easybut i do think there is a lot of ppl that see this and think f*ck it they aint gunna bother and just sit on benefitswhich is a drain on those that do work,amongst other things such as wari completely agree that the govt are a bunch of pricks who dnt care about there ppl but make short sighted decisions based on sh*t only a d*ckhead will care aboutthey are about protecting the super rich,and offer the foreigner as a scapegoat to bring in more hardline legislation at some point i will look into this ukip and see wat its all about,but at the sametime that it is good to be politically aware and idealistic about making changes,you have to accept this is the world we are living in and focus on getting paid at the end of the day,try flipping bricks or something cos change wont come that quickly
Yes very true..But I will again disagree on the British being lazy thing..You do not read the sun do you?It seems to me that iit has now become stereotypical for white owmen to be slags and wags whilst white men are benefit fiddlers and chavs.Even the prince of England is run down by the tabloids.You have to ask yourself?who owns the tabloids? what messages are they trying to send out and why?

I fail to believe that British people don't want to do the work and I do not think that they fail this country.. I think this country has failed them.It is impossible for British people to get by on a minimum wage because inflation and taxes in this country continue to surge.. that's why teachers are on strike now because they are not happy to live on 20-25k per annum, they just about get by.. Imagine for those on lower wages.How could they get by? surely if teachers are just about getting by.. someone with a pizza delivery job would be on no more than... OH WAIT!! I an answer that, I used to deliver Pizza! probably around £150 a 6 day week plus tips maybe £170 a week.Now imagine you are British and you earn £170 a week and you live in private property because there are no more council houses left.Net Total £170p.w1 bedroom privately rented studio flat £150 p.wnew net total£20Council tax £20p.wnew net total£0gas, electric, water?-£50p.wTravel expenses to work£25p.wnew net total-£75Food and shopping for one person£35p.wNew net total-£110see where I am going with this? these are London basic living costs.. even with the other job he would be struggling.. he is obviously benefiting somehow and in a way that a Brit could not.It is easier for a Pole to hitchhike a ride here, work a few months, stay in a house/flat full of 10 people, pay cheap rent..go back to Poland to live and eat for the rest of the year.
but that wont be a problem for you will it, because you are going to get qualified... if their is competition u just raise the stakes....you think Jd Sports say to themselves oh sh*t footlocker have just offerered there customers and exclusive deal.... no you have to elevate yourself.... people are always looking to blame someone for there own short comings
Oh really?my dad is qualified..wanna explain tome how his work was once booming and now he is being undercut by unskilled Polish central heating engineers?If anything.. it is people like yourself who are always looking for an excuse to blame British people!
My dad does the same job as yours it seems, only my dad has noticed the trade and now makes it his business to employ poles and there for gets a cut of what they make......EDIT.... in blaming british would i not be blaming myself too.... am I not british?

i swear its the same eastern european breh delivers pizza for about three diffrent companies in my area,whoever i order from hes there 'thanks mite,hev a lovely time'see him working in greggs as welljust a work ethic many are afraid of,it is the way the world is going bdo you know who gets treated like a king in ther own country and can just sit back and relax?a kingdunno why evry chav thinks he is one cos hes got a sovereign ringtrusay trusay though
trusay trusay
Oh righthere we goEvery 'chav'by this you mean 'white person' yes?oh yeah, that eastern european has jobs in gregs and for pizza firms? what happened to employing British people?I don't wanna hear that crap about 'they didn't apply'
cant believe this is still going on. BUT, nevertheless BRITISH PEOPLE dnt wna do the sh*t jobs dats why all dem immigrants do them e.g. cleaners, toilet attendants.
It's not that they don't wanna do the sh*t jobs, it is just a fact that they would be worser off if they took on them jobs.

I fail to believe that British people don't want to do the work and I do not think that they fail this country.. I think this country has failed them.It is impossible for British people to get by on a minimum wage because inflation and taxes in this country continue to surge.. that's why teachers are on strike now because they are not happy to live on 20-25k per annum, they just about get by.. Imagine for those on lower wages.How could they get by? surely if teachers are just about getting by.. someone with a pizza delivery job would be on no more than... OH WAIT!! I an answer that, I used to deliver Pizza! probably around £150 a 6 day week plus tips maybe £170 a week.Now imagine you are British and you earn £170 a week and you live in private property because there are no more council houses left.Net Total £170p.w1 bedroom privately rented studio flat £150 p.wnew net total£20Council tax £20p.wnew net total£0gas, electric, water?-£50p.wTravel expenses to work£25p.wnew net total-£75Food and shopping for one person£35p.wNew net total-£110see where I am going with this? these are London basic living costs.. even with the other job he would be struggling.. he is obviously benefiting somehow and in a way that a Brit could not.It is easier for a Pole to hitchhike a ride here, work a few months, stay in a house/flat full of 10 people, pay cheap rent..go back to Poland to live and eat for the rest of the year.
but that wont be a problem for you will it, because you are going to get qualified... if their is competition u just raise the stakes....you think Jd Sports say to themselves oh sh*t footlocker have just offerered there customers and exclusive deal.... no you have to elevate yourself.... people are always looking to blame someone for there own short comings
Oh really?my dad is qualified..wanna explain tome how his work was once booming and now he is being undercut by unskilled Polish central heating engineers?If anything.. it is people like yourself who are always looking for an excuse to blame British people!
My dad does the same job as yours it seems, only my dad has noticed the trade and now makes it his business to employ poles and there for gets a cut of what they make......
What a stab in the back..So he is using them to profit himself?The difference is, my dad would never employ a pole or someone that was not qualified.He is liable for any damages and he trusts no one to do the job but himself.If he did offer work out and he does a lot.. it would be to another British qualified central heating engineer.

trusay trusay
It's not that they don't wanna do the sh*t jobs, it is just a fact that they would be worser off if they took on them jobs.
therefore meaning they object ti doing them which is exactly my point.thats why i never understand all that 'GET OUT MY COUNTRY' talk. they invite us over here to do all the hard labour jobs, then when it was done they expected us to jump back on the windrush KMT

Immigration needs to be stopped/cut because people are just using this land to make money. The 50's and 60's settlers of Britain were wanted by the government and came here with the intention of living. Today the Eastern European immigrants come here to make money or gain qualifications and then leave. Society as a whole is damaged when a large number of immigrants start to influx as communities are built without the "British way of life" and "British values" being installed into the households. Immigration always leads to race when the two topics do not need to be intertwined. It isnt just white people that are affected by immigration its Britons of all colours and thats what is the major problem when discussing immigration. People link immigration with race because of parties like the BNP.

My dad does the same job as yours it seems, only my dad has noticed the trade and now makes it his business to employ poles and there for gets a cut of what they make......
What a stab in the back..So he is using them to profit himself?The difference is, my dad would never employ a pole or someone that was not qualified.He is liable for any damages and he trusts no one to do the job but himself.If he did offer work out and he does a lot.. it would be to another British qualified central heating engineer.
hardly, my dad does not employ under quailfied people he does not employ aillegal immigrants he has poles, jamaican, english and british menas well as this my father has been in the trade of 25 years he has made up alot of contact.. if he cannot take on the work he will pass it on to THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB, irregardless of where there from so i suggest you dont aproach me with that argument.

I fail to believe that British people don't want to do the work and I do not think that they fail this country.. I think this country has failed them.It is impossible for British people to get by on a minimum wage because inflation and taxes in this country continue to surge.. that's why teachers are on strike now because they are not happy to live on 20-25k per annum, they just about get by.. Imagine for those on lower wages.How could they get by? surely if teachers are just about getting by.. someone with a pizza delivery job would be on no more than... OH WAIT!! I an answer that, I used to deliver Pizza! probably around £150 a 6 day week plus tips maybe £170 a week.Now imagine you are British and you earn £170 a week and you live in private property because there are no more council houses left.............see where I am going with this? these are London basic living costs.. even with the other job he would be struggling.. he is obviously benefiting somehow and in a way that a Brit could not.It is easier for a Pole to hitchhike a ride here, work a few months, stay in a house/flat full of 10 people, pay cheap rent..go back to Poland to live and eat for the rest of the year.
i agree that it is hard for britons,after all i live and work here myself,AND KNOW OF MANY workers in INDUSTRIES THAT HAVE BEEN DECIMATED AND UNDERCUT BY THE INFLUX OF FOREIGN WORKERS (apologies for caps lol) but its never been that easybut i do think there is a lot of ppl that see this and think f*ck it they aint gunna bother and just sit on benefitswhich is a drain on those that do work,amongst other things such as wari completely agree that the govt are a bunch of pricks who dnt care about there ppl but make short sighted decisions based on sh*t only a d*ckhead will care aboutthey are about protecting the super rich,and offer the foreigner as a scapegoat to bring in more hardline legislation at some point i will look into this ukip and see wat its all about,but at the sametime that it is good to be politically aware and idealistic about making changes,you have to accept this is the world we are living in and focus on getting paid at the end of the day,try flipping bricks or something cos change wont come that quickly
Yes very true..But I will again disagree on the British being lazy thing..You do not read the sun do you?It seems to me that iit has now become stereotypical for white owmen to be slags and wags whilst white men are benefit fiddlers and chavs.Even the prince of England is run down by the tabloids.You have to ask yourself?who owns the tabloids? what messages are they trying to send out and why?
i ask myself this all the timei keep an eye on most papers,the sun stereotype and caricature every1 thoughi agree with the slags thing personally (all races) but they do glorify itim pretty sure murdoch owns it,hes trying to australify the world imowat can u do but crack a tinny and throw a shrimp on the barbie

trusay trusay
therefore meaning they object ti doing them which is exactly my point.thats why i never understand all that 'GET OUT MY COUNTRY' talk. they invite us over here to do all the hard labour jobs, then when it was done they expected us to jump back on the windrush KMT
arrr you had to get the word in when I was goinglook at the previous pagesI have explained all this.Maybe you should have read all pages before just reading the first page and then replying.night

Anyways 2Tasty..It has been good debate and productive.I am off to watch full metal jacket and full asleeep soon hopefully.Take carep.s thanks to everyone else for the debate.
YES it has been good, I look forward to many more with yourself!!! :-)

hardly, my dad does not employ under quailfied people he does not employ aillegal immigrants he has poles, jamaican, english and british menas well as this my father has been in the trade of 25 years he has made up alot of contact.. if he cannot take on the work he will pass it on to THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB, irregardless of where there from so i suggest you dont aproach me with that argument.
You contradicted yourself there.." my dad does not employ under quailfied people he does not employ aillegal immigrants"+" if he cannot take on the work he will pass it on to THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB, irregardless of where there from "Do you live in London? or near London by any chance?My dad has also been in the trade for 25-30 years now.hmmmm coincidence.

trusay trusay
That is the general BNP concensus... I dont think that Is his point though. I think he demonstrates gratitude to members of common wealth countries...But yeah BNP want us to lie down on the windrush, same way we did on the slave ship ( for maximum storage of us black folk)

Immigration needs to be stopped/cut because people are just using this land to make money. The 50's and 60's settlers of Britain were wanted by the government and came here with the intention of living. Today the Eastern European immigrants come here to make money or gain qualifications and then leave. Society as a whole is damaged when a large number of immigrants start to influx as communities are built without the "British way of life" and "British values" being installed into the households. Immigration always leads to race when the two topics do not need to be intertwined. It isnt just white people that are affected by immigration its Britons of all colours and thats what is the major problem when discussing immigration. People link immigration with race because of parties like the BNP.
Golly gosh..why you are not a politician I do not know.Spot on.

Anyways 2Tasty..It has been good debate and productive.I am off to watch full metal jacket and full asleeep soon hopefully.Take carep.s thanks to everyone else for the debate.
No one will let me go yet :-(

true stories but i think the issue of community decline is not strictly related to this,you have areas with few immigrants wer there are no traditional values present,which is why im trying to say stop encouraging the underage single mothersthere are many factors that combined to create the situation we are in i think it is easy for people to focus on the one scapegoat that is more prominent ,blame that for evrything and ignore the deeper issues,namely blaming ourselves

You contradicted yourself there.." my dad does not employ under quailfied people he does not employ aillegal immigrants"+" if he cannot take on the work he will pass it on to THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB, irregardless of where there from "Do you live in London? or near London by any chance?My dad has also been in the trade for 25-30 years now.hmmmm coincidence.
no he does not employ any illegal or under quailfied staff because it is a) irresponsible and B ) detremental to himself.He knows people in the trade. so if his work force is busy or the cannot take on the work for whatever reason he has people that he has previously worked with ,he also trains up people that can go on to become sole traders, if he cannot help he knows someone LEGAL who can.My dad has been in the field same type of time period.... but dont worry, we are not brother and sister hahahalololol ....coincidenceyes i live in london

WHAT WAS THE DEBATE ABOUT?I SWEAR IT WENT OF TOPIC FROM PAGE 1

no he does not employ any illegal or under quailfied staff because it is a) irresponsible and B ) detremental to himself.He knows people in the trade. so if his work force is busy or the cannot take on the work for whatever reason he has people that he has previously worked with ,he also trains up people that can go on to become sole traders, if he cannot help he knows someone LEGAL who can.My dad has been in the field same type of time period.... but dont worry, we are not brother and sister hahahalololol ....coincidenceyes i live in london
South or North?

was about the BNP party election broadcast........debates evoles and it evolvedSid and myself had strong points...... Tyler brought both these views together to a conclusion that suited us both..other stuff were talked about

It was about immigation and slavery mainly.

was about the BNP party election broadcast........debates evoles and it evolvedSid and myself had strong points...... Tyler brought both these views together to a conclusion that suited us both..other stuff were talked about
lolwhen you say 'sid' I keep looking on here trying to see who sid is then I realised it is me.