CARS ON FINANCE

dotcomma

Buy the car on finance £4k deposit for a £15k car...you will get more ratings from everyone around you. Women will be throwing themselves at you...
:D Nah, lets not be silly mate, i want a lil car, good reg 4 bout 8 grand wanna drop a 4 grand deposit
Just be real to yourself innit and don't watch what others are doing. I think 4k for a car is decent, forget the finance. if you think the difference between a £4k car and a £8k car is gonna make any difference in your life...It won't, them cars seriously massed produced noone will care that u got a £8k car instead of a 4k car. May be a £20k car will make you feel better but not an £8k. Hint: forexfactory.com

Buy the car on finance £4k deposit for a £15k car...you will get more ratings from everyone around you. Women will be throwing themselves at you...
:D Nah, lets not be silly mate, i want a lil car, good reg 4 bout 8 grand wanna drop a 4 grand deposit
Just be real to yourself innit and don't watch what others are doing. I think 4k for a car is decent, forget the finance. if you think the difference between a £4k car and a £8k car is gonna make any difference in your life...It won't, them cars seriously massed produced noone will care that u got a £8k car instead of a 4k car. May be a £20k car will make you feel better but not an £8k. Hint: forexfactory.com
Okay, i hear your point.BUT...I had a car worth 1500, sold it got a bit more p and i wanna move up a gear, whats the problem with that.Why is evryone assuming im doing it for face?I saved more to get a better model. simple really

Getting a better model is fine, but getting yourself into debt is not worth it for a car which people will sell in 2/3 years time for 3-4k less. But each to their own.I'm looking to spend 3.5k approx on my first car in september hopefully. After that, I will up the pee and try and get a better whip after a while, but again, it will be after saving up the cash. Debt is the worst thing ever.

But what I always say is that with a car you are paying for convenience. Unless you are driving a 2.0 litre engine car wiht not a nice comfortable cash flow, it beats public transport hands down unless you are working in the congestion charge zone.

This is a vip2 exclusive now-i've never broken down my monthly car costs properly, so here goes.Petrol - Round about £50 every 2 weeks - £100 a monthInsurance - Monthly payments of £80MOT - £50/12 = £4 a month roughlyTax = £140/12 = £12 a month roughlyThats £196 a month.sh*t.Thats quite a lot thinking about it.It is convenient, but its a bitch when you're trying to save I can imagine.

is getting a compact bmw 3 series for 5.5 grand too good 2 be true? with say 90k on the clock and it being a 51 plate..ive seen a cuple on the net but they seem way 2 good 2 be true i swear...
thats about right for that mileagesome people would list that for 6-7K but its not worki it as the mileage is too highyou could negotiate about 5k but even then i think that it may not be worth it (maily cus i dont like compacts)unless its got a full bmw service history throughout

is getting a compact bmw 3 series for 5.5 grand too good 2 be true? with say 90k on the clock and it being a 51 plate..ive seen a cuple on the net but they seem way 2 good 2 be true i swear...
Am i the only one who wouldnt buy a car with that much millage?

I bought my first car (a polo) at 120,000 miles lol.Although if I was going to get a BMW Compact, I wouldnt get anything with mileage over around 50/60. Mainly because a BMW is a nice car, and I'd want to get as new a model as I could for the money. Having said that, Compact is the affordable entry level beemer, so I guess its different.

No doubt, cars are expensive, but they needen't be:http://www.ford.co.uk/ns7/focmca/co2_foc/c..._diesel/-/-/-/-The first focus only costs £35 a year in road tax, gets 65.6 miles to the gallon, and is congestion charge exempt.Fact is if you didn't have a car you'd have a lot more money, but its hard to find anything more convenient, especially as public transport is an all out bump anyways.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

finance aint all that bad, obviously cars depreciate but you get a new car every 3 years on some deals. Plus a new car will pass MOT and is unlikely to break down. Just think of the feeling when you buy a crisp new item of clothing - feels good right. Do second hand garms feel as good? right thats the effect of havin a brand new car.Finance doesn't have to be all bad.

to be fair ill always use both but KNOWING you can drive if you choose to is the ONE there are times when catching london transport is just the one i mean if im on the way from work and finishing in the afternoon during rush hour f*ck DRIVING id rather just jam on a bus but if im finishing LATE and its not a direct route to my crib then driving is the lick.i think its about that even balance in london its not practical to do either or there are times that drivers KNOW that public transport is just better for so many reasons and there are times when driving is better for so many reasons but its just wicked when you got the choice.

to be fair ill always use both but KNOWING you can drive if you choose to is the ONE there are times when catching london transport is just the one i mean if im on the way from work and finishing in the afternoon during rush hour f*ck DRIVING id rather just jam on a bus but if im finishing LATE and its not a direct route to my crib then driving is the lick.i think its about that even balance in london its not practical to do either or there are times that drivers KNOW that public transport is just better for so many reasons and there are times when driving is better for so many reasons but its just wicked when you got the choice.
Tru.Finance is a good option but if you havent got a stable job dont attempt it

dont forget too that in london i dont care what no one says we have an excellent bus service and im saying that in comparison to other areas if you live in bristol say for example in YATE if you are out after 11.30 pm your pissed as its a taxi ting and no more buses are running if you want to get to fish ponds but in london you could be harlesdon and still get home to the other end of the river by bus and some of our trains run late too so boy london has got it when it comes to transport.and lets not also forget PARKING lately ive been doing a lot of agency work and ive been all over the place the parking has been the main issue to the point that getting the bus would of been better for me.having an oyster with money on it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> drivingdriving >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> having an oyster with money on it.or you could get a bike as in a motor bike.