CARS ON FINANCE

dotcomma

Cars are over rated IMO
^ never thatdont go down the finance route, its aload of bollocksinstead, get a small loan from your bank and for that loan save the equal amount yourself eg. 2000-2500 saved, 2000-2500 loan, bang that out in 18 months and bobs your uncle. can get a nice whip maybe 3 yrs old (if your getting a small hatch back like a fiesta, punto, polo etc) and save yourself a bag of hassleon a slightly differnt subject dot-2-dot, like your sig :D:D

Guest Smell Of Death
IF the car was worth £9k new for example:1 you'llbe paying £12k for a £9k car.2 The car wont be worth even £9k when you've finished paying for it.
Exactly that.Forget finance. Just save up i suppose.
unless theres some option to swap the car for a new one after like 3 years or some sh*t

I know a lot of ppl dont like cars on finance..but wts the best option when it comes to this.I knw theres many differnt deals etc, which is the best?
TBH, 80% of people buy new (or newish) cars on finance, don't let foolish people on here cloud your head. But if you are buying finance, make sure it's a good car or a high spec of a normal car.

I know a lot of ppl dont like cars on finance..but wts the best option when it comes to this.I knw theres many differnt deals etc, which is the best?
TBH, 80% of people buy new (or newish) cars on finance, don't let foolish people on here cloud your head. But if you are buying finance, make sure it's a good car or a high spec of a normal car.
+ make sure u have a big deposit so u can pay it off quick

Guest Sergio Agüero
Cars are over rated IMO
:D
Only a mug owns a car* yes i got rid of my car and earning a fortune ** i dont even miss it when i see the cash that i would put into a car in a jar at the end of the month *

4grand deposit for a 8 grand whip?or save up more

Cars are over rated IMO
:D
Only a mug owns a car* yes i got rid of my car and earning a fortune ** i dont even miss it when i see the cash that i would put into a car in a jar at the end of the month *
Dont be a wasteman.Car>>No Car"So you coming to pick me up baby?""Yeah yeah, mans just gotta top up his oyster innit. I would take the BMX but its in Servicing innit"

Cars are over rated IMO
if you mean there's too much emphasis on no car=wasteman then i agree.
i would agree on this point aswell,alot of people do think that no car=wasteman and thats in society as a wholebefore i got my car i used to cycle to work and uni and the looks i got....it was like why you cycling for? as if i was doing a bad thing,i think people probably thought of me as a tramp for wanting to cycle around

4grand deposit for a 8 grand whip?or save up more
if you got £4k saved up then defo take out a finance agreement. you'l have it paid off in no time. what car do you want? you could get a 56 or 07 plate peugeot 207 for about 7-8 grand. with £4k deposit you could prob get an agreement with typical 5.9% apr, tell them what monthly payments you can afford, say £170 and they'll make it workif that was me thats what i'd do

well i have had a lot of cars in my time of driving i had a bravo up to recently until someone hit me and now its a write off but in the mean time i got a new astra and after having it i wouldnt buy one on finance just dont feel worth it i got a next car in the mean time too to replace my bravo i wont say what it is but i like it and it was under a grand.cars for say 2500 are obtainable a lot more than they once were and cos the regs change every 6 months with a new one you can get some nice cars still for that.but each to their own.next car will have to be a two seater or 4x4for now im loving my fantasies in the form of rc racing today was sick true the sun was out the remote control cars was doing it for me.bang bangl_5f98147a2e15198bdf8d0a897b1d306e.jpgl_1e19676f4cc1697513fcf8a09cd51253.jpgl_8b3cf34aeb837044c3a7c05c46a73242.jpgl_df60438835fcb960e82b90e460f7e4ef.jpg

IF the car was worth £9k new for example:1 you'llbe paying £12k for a £9k car.2 The car wont be worth even £9k when you've finished paying for it.
Exactly that.Forget finance. Just save up i suppose.
Did you know even when you buy a car new, it loses a MAJOR percentage of its value (20 or 30% i think) soon as you drive off the forecourt?

Guest Sergio Agüero

owning a car is chucking money down the drain right?you pay for a piece of metal outside your house and your not exactly investing in anythingpublic transport with your petrol money in your pocket >>>>> buying petrol and burning your cash into the air to get to places

owning a car is chucking money down the drain right?you pay for a piece of metal outside your house and your not exactly investing in anythingpublic transport with your petrol money in your pocket >>>>> buying petrol and burning your cash into the air to get to places
Why you so anti-car? Did you get run over as a kid? Have the mental scars yet to heal? Do you mask this fear of 'speeding metal' with invalid and uninformed arguements?JEEEEEEEEEEZrelax cuz

Owning a car is expensive, i've now resorted to servicing my car myself which saves me £100+ a year (f*ck the dealership approved stamps)Just today i changed the brakes myself and bled the clutch and brakes (a normal garage would have asked for £60+)u got road tax thats rising each year, insurance & petrolon top of that u gotta have money saved just incase one of the cars sensors konks out leaving u strandedas much as i spend sh*t loads on the car i wont resort to public transport