AS ICT C/W

I.B.Blackman

I can try and find my AS Computing Coursework that was made to a specific requirement by the exam board AQA.You might not be able to use the system, but the documentation might be of use...If i find it, ill holla, might have got deleted when my hard drive crashed.

Mine was 81 pages + a 15 page user guide was a Excel based take-away/restaurant ordering systemlol @ your lateness
:D :D :D :D i remember this nowwe did an invoice system for a van rental companies.......i done 4 pages.........u done 81?!!?!? wtfits not even the actual document sh*t u get marks for in these things......its the rest of the sh*t like user guide, tech guide, diary etc

Specification (13 Marks)Implementation (20 Marks)Testing (12 Marks)Evaluation (9 Marks)User Guide (6 Marks)Pretty sure that was what it was (for AQA anyway), you don't get marks for your system actually working, just as long as you make it look like it does.Still ain't got my proper grade back yet, got an 'A' up to the Testing point, according to the feedback from teachers.

Mine was 81 pages + a 15 page user guide was a Excel based take-away/restaurant ordering systemlol @ your lateness
:D :D :D :D i remember this nowwe did an invoice system for a van rental companies.......i done 4 pages.........u done 81?!!?!? wtfits not even the actual document sh*t u get marks for in these things......its the rest of the sh*t like user guide, tech guide, diary etc
LOL what grade did you get.Im seeing guys with 300 plus pages and just wanting to hurt them.

LOL what grade did you get.Im seeing guys with 300 plus pages and just wanting to hurt them.
pretty swag i think......like E or suminthat'll be worked up in the next 3 weeks tho don't watch that3 weeks till its all in ennit?

yhyh thats ur deadlinebut in 3 weeks the whole lot needs 2 be shipped off 2 examin board(thats if ur in last yr)so if u ent happy with it by friday u still got time 2 change it(n yes.......that Wii picture was meant to be funny......makes me crack up tbh)

I done the SAME one, I swear down no bullshit my one was WELL over 100 pages. Thats one c/w I won't forget cos it was just pisstaking.Basically started 2 days before the deadline.The last night = couple redbulls, conversating to a peng girl in my class in the same boat as me on msn, sending and recieving BARE mans different c.w = result.

Guest Smell Of Death
any1 here doing AS MEDIA
did
did you do the case study essay ? what did you do it onit was the 1 where you had to pick a media device thts been changin over the years TVs, games, music etc
doubt iti did a trailer for a film and some next sh*t i cnt remember