What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...nsG478D8fbyQH992nd guy in this videoi see that polo hoody for 1 bill in westfield. dont even know thou, i swear market bang polo?
1 bill for that hoody is over pricedi got mine for £85 thats the going rate between that and £90, its good quality though
they had the suits (top and bottom) in selfridges a while back.i got the grey with orange motif and that navy blue one.think they were £120 or something.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...nsG478D8fbyQH992nd guy in this videoi see that polo hoody for 1 bill in westfield. dont even know thou, i swear market bang polo?
1 bill for that hoody is over pricedi got mine for £85 thats the going rate between that and £90, its good quality though
they had the suits (top and bottom) in selfridges a while back.i got the grey with orange motif and that navy blue one.think they were £120 or something.
Another example. Basically if you're willing to pay 5 times the price for an item of clothing of no higher quality than Primark essentials range cos of an embroidered logo then you have more money than you need. God will take it away from you quickly.

i copped some uniqlo chinos for 99p earlierbargain son
was that a hook up?i want in tbh!
lol i can sort u hook up anytime just holla but this was just by luckRRP was £19.99 but was markd down to £2.99, got my fren to scan it to see if it was true and it scanned in as 99ponly thing i found wrong was it had the slightest pen mark on the pocket lol.

i copped some uniqlo chinos for 99p earlierbargain son
was that a hook up?i want in tbh!
lol i can sort u hook up anytime just holla but this was just by luckRRP was £19.99 but was markd down to £2.99, got my fren to scan it to see if it was true and it scanned in as 99ponly thing i found wrong was it had the slightest pen mark on the pocket lol.
sick!what are the bargains like instore anyways?better then what they have online?

• 2 weeks later...

^ old skoolwent to the ralph lauren outlet today with the intention of having a major shop, left with absoloutly f*ck all, nothing that i wanted fitted properly!! some joke i swear, then headed into Nike outlet..absoloutly swag. not a single half decent shoe in there apart from the air max 1 bronze medal pack which were £49id like a bobble hat..infact ive liked them since last winter but never got one, seen a few nike ones floating about

Guest Logster
id like a bobble hat..infact ive liked them since last winter but never got one, seen a few nike ones floating about
Live up to the Avatar200062_G8700_9060_full.jpg
whilst on the subject of gucci knits i have been seeing the cable knit hat on people everywhere and its pissing me off.I dunno how I'm sposed to get one but I really want one.I phoned around like 2 months ago to no avail.Think I'm gonna get my aunt in the US to look it up.edit:Just realised that even that is a reach still.Dammit it to hell!