What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

So spring is here, and that means new clothes for nearly (if not everybody) on this forum.I know there’s a lot of us here who like our designer brands and street brands, that’s clear to see.So how about having another topic specifically for everything clothing related, like our Trainers topicwhat have been/are going to be your latest purchases, clothing wise? what have you been buying and from where (for those of us who like dropping knowledge!)A lot of different people on here so hopefully lots of different styles.

• Downvote 1

Jus copped sum deisel & Levi jeans, got a couple more deisel items 2Looking at a couple Hugo Boss v-neck jumpers & shirtI need sum purple items 2, maybe a purp polo shirt, D&G's spring collection is lukin noice 2, want a shirtIts all about the colours chaps, remember ITS NOT WHAT YOU WEAR ITS HOW YOU WEAR IT!

Most recently, got some stuff from:American ApparelHellz BellzUniqloTYO EmpireLush LifeStussyBapeGot the Cool Kids tee too, was vey happs with that especially as it was the last one in the store.Haven't got my eye on anything really except one women's bape jacket but they only sell it in the Japanese stores (bare ghey) and fred perry dress in urban outfitters, don't know though haven't worn one in yonks.

I am on the search for black skinny leg dungaree's, have come across couple designs but they're not to my taste.Keeping it simple this spring, i have refused to jump on the floral and pastel hype, bar one or two items.

I am on the search for black skinny leg dungaree's, have come across couple designs but they're not to my taste.Keeping it simple this spring, i have refused to jump on the floral and pastel hype, bar one or two items.
dungaree's are fukked mateRocking the topman denim 1nz wid a white tee, trucker cap & white crepz

dungaree's are fukked mateRocking the topman denim 1nz wid a white tee, trucker cap & white crepz
:D

Boy I came back from New York a few weeks back so the wardrobe is nicely stocked right now.Nice light grey linen suit from kenneth coleCouple jumpers and a shirt from Armani ExchangeCouple polo's and a summer jacket from banana republicDKNY Tracksuit and hoodieCouple Akdmks and Zoo York T's for lounginAnd 11 pairs of Air Max 90's in bare different colours.Copped a couple pairs of smart canvas shoes to run with the suit in Office last weekend still.