logan show

kerser

it f*cked up because the took grime towards lyrical content and a more hip hop style rather than 'dance grime'i dont see why man just dont clock that evri1 like these electro tunes because they have simple vocals and can be danced to....just start f*ck*ng making uk garage again....
HH rather than Dancehall you mean? :DBut anyway, the thing I'm hearing too much these days is "Grime artist X's MANAGER doesnt want him spitting anymore. Their tryna do an album/mixtape now." I look at them like WTF? How you gonna stop doing what made you and a strong characteristic of your genre? The performance is key IMO 'cause if youre not directly interacting with your audience, your not gonna know whats right until people start cussing your mixtape and saying youve fallen off. That and it's too lyrical. Artists should have mixtape lyrics only as well as dance/hype lyrics. Radio sets should be a combo of both, but 'llow having to sit there with complex rhymes, having to lean forward to hear whats being said and no rewind buttonI'm not a Grime head, never have been, but as someone interested in music generally and looking in thats what I see.Also, I wonder what Logan's gonna do when Grime dies

Guest SKYSCRAPER
You know what makes me crease.When grime started getting more lyrical with your Devlins, Kanos, Wretch's everyone f*ck*ng loved it.Now they hate it?PAAAAAAAAAAR!Grime fans gimmie joke.
I've always hated that style.Kano was sick back in NASTY days cause he was the first to kinda do the whole sweetboy Grime thing, which was a bit different to the Titches & Rikos etc. who were big at that point, plus he was still tearing up sets with the best of them.He was more lyrical than most other grime MCs, but he wasn't trying to hard to cram in as many similies & sh*t as possible like Ghetto & Wretch & Devlin & them guys do nowadays. (Which I think they do at the expense of energy & hype, which is ESSENTIAL in grime)Plus he could still spit hype bars (e.g. YOU KNOW IT'S K-A, DO I PLAY? N-O), which is a must for all grime MCs IMO.

You know what makes me crease.When grime started getting more lyrical with your Devlins, Kanos, Wretch's everyone f*ck*ng loved it.Now they hate it?PAAAAAAAAAAR!Grime fans gimmie joke.
I've always hated that style.Kano was sick back in NASTY days cause he was the first to kinda do the whole sweetboy Grime thing, which was a bit different to the Titches & Rikos etc. who were big at that point, plus he was still tearing up sets with the best of them.He was more lyrical than most other grime MCs, but he wasn't trying to hard to cram in as many similies & sh*t as possible like Ghetto & Wretch & Devlin & them guys do nowadays. (Which I think they do at the expense of energy & hype, which is ESSENTIAL in grime)Plus he could still spit hype bars (e.g. YOU KNOW IT'S K-A, DO I PLAY? N-O), which is a must for all grime MCs IMO.
Beats & Bars >> Chupa Chups >> ________________