Mickey goes deep pt. 35...

Guest Mickey Kane

truesay women like guys who treat em like sh*tyou give her a nice guy (usually me lol no bitterness) and a pricktheyll choose the prickgirls wont admit that, but its the truthi cant take games. if a girl wants to play games then she can buy herself a nintendo DS
girls like a challenge, they dont want someone easy n is there waitin on ur hand n footit makes them feel so special wen the prick is nice to them
There we go. Now we getting somewhere...
In a way you know.You get brainwashed, Mick I have discussed my issues at length with you so tbh I don't think I'm your textbook case but tbh when you go out with a d*ckhead, when he's nice to you its like the best thing ever.But that doesnt mean that I'm gonna take this forward. I am more sceptical of males now but I doubt that will stop me from opening up to a good guy.
You see when you say youre now more sceptical, does that mean you put guys in those "Usher- I Cant Win" Situations...Where its almost impossible for them to shed the stereotype you have of men despite what they do for you?
Well tbh I'm only 4 months deep into singledom. I'm not really ready for anything serious but meeting a new guy would be really hard right now. The only guys I'm associating myself with are guys that I've known for a long time, and even at the moment the association is on a platonic level.There is maybe one guy I'd wanna take things further with in the future but I'm so delicate and guarded right now...I feel like we're just going forward and backward because I'll let him in a little bit then close off.It annoys me tbh but my relationship with my ex made me question/ doubt myself to the point where I feel like I have nothing to offer to any guy, so I feel baffled when one shows interest...Therefore my sceptism lies in the fact that right now I feel like guys are just observing me sexually...In a way I feel like I have nothing to offer because even though I gave everything to my ex it wasn't good enough...I know that perception is wrong, and I'm trying hard to fight it. Theres no point in blaming future guys for one idiots mistake...I think I need to gain my self esteem/confidence back so when I'm alone with a guy I wont automatically think 'all he wants to do is sleep with me' and instead think 'he's chillin with me to get to know me'In answer to this I havent been put in the situation where someone does something for me or whatever, when that arises I guess things will change a bit...Does that make sense?
Yeah yeah i hear you....when it happens tell me. i wanna see if my theory is true.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being rude to girls is great entertainment though...Lol, I enjoy it
too much jokeespecially when u start laughingand they're tryna get all serious sayin things like 'i dunno why yr laughin, theres nothin funi'
I'm a cheeky chappie but girls get offended.In response to the thread, the ones you air love, the ones you give time hate

Being rude to girls is great entertainment though...Lol, I enjoy it
too much jokeespecially when u start laughingand they're tryna get all serious sayin things like 'i dunno why yr laughin, theres nothin funi'
I'm a cheeky chappie but girls get offended.In response to the thread, the ones you air love, the ones you give time hate
Deepest thingWhen ur dealing with a girl who thinks u might be on relationship tings...when ur just there for narniUr rude to ehr yeh and she pulls u up on it...so u dnt apologise u sya u will make it up to her with more sexfunniest thing even betterall this takes place next day u look her dead in the eye and just walk past her

I dont agree 2Tasty.I have many links who im over rude to. Everyday i wonder why they still talk to me or still give me the poontang. Even my future wife. She probably gets it the most.However, Yes games are for th young and immature... Unfortunately, count me in that group Lol.
how can i guy tell a female how females feel?????if you make a girl feel the centre of ur universe she will (in must instance and for a bloody long time) put up with whatever u dish out... i guessing those girls have no self respect, they know they are getting your attention even if it is in a bad way a lot of woman are needy...you would get a BETTER reaction if perhaps you treated them with respect you would gain more
this is one thing that annoys me when ppl talk about males and females as a species that only understands there own type, it dont work like that obviously not all females are the same and vice versa, maybe u dont like the boys that act like pricks but the fact is alot of females do

gotta be a prick then sligtly nice & a woman will apppreciate itthats how it goes in this country like it or lump itMr nice guy aint gettin you no where in a culture fueled with sarcasm, bitch shields and character testing on sight.You need to be a f*ckin man and not take no sh*t and call her up on the smallest little thing before she calls you up on it...___________________________________________________________I just come back from miami and its crazy out there you can just go up do you And you dont need to play none of these games before you let your guard down so to speak Just straight up raw and it works

Guest Teddy Riley
gotta be a prick then sligtly nice & a woman will apppreciate itthats how it goes in this country like it or lump itMr nice guy aint gettin you no where in a culture fueled with sarcasm, bitch shields and character testing on sight.You need to be a f*ckin man and not take no sh*t and call her up on the smallest little thing before she calls you up on it...___________________________________________________________I just come back from miami and its crazy out there you can just go up do you And you dont need to play none of these games before you let your guard down so to speak Just straight up raw and it works
This guy f*ckin' knows about MIA...You should stayed a lil' longer for Memorial Weekend though...