Sign in to follow this  
YFSD

Blade laws

Does anyone actually know the legal inch minimum you're allowed or something?Granddad passed and he was a handy man so I bought a Swiss Army to remember him by.I'm gonna get his name engraved on it, it's purely for handy work and I won't be flashing it around outside etc but I wanna know just in caseIt's a huntsman version so it's got a fair sized blade, a small blade and a saw on it but I wanna keep it on my keyring.

largest blade's 2.75 inchessaw's 3 inchesWhat would happen if I got caught with this with a clean record.

largest blade's 2.75 inchessaw's 3 inchesWhat would happen if I got caught with this with a clean record.
community service

community service
would prefer it if you didn't answerThanks

community service
dikhead

heard your not allowed anything bigger then your d*ck so your swiss army knife should be blessi carry a samarai sword with me more time(no homo)

Guest SKYSCRAPER
community service
LOLI actually laughed out loud there.Impeccable delivery.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
heard your not allowed anything bigger then your d*ck so your swiss army knife should be blessi carry a samarai sword with me more time(no homo)
LOLLaughed out loud again.

community service
dikhead
'OOOOOOOO 'OOOOOO?MWWWEEEEEE MWWWEEEEEEE?

nigga plzu carry a butter knifewereas i carry a macheteresembles my thick ting

nigga plzu carry a butter knifewereas i carry a macheteresembles my thick ting
LOL @ calling ashman a nigga.

Them sit down think of a joke about a boys penis guys there

community service
Stop chattin sh*tIf you got caught with it with the engravings on then you might get taken down the police station and have somebody come back your story but probably nothing - you wont get no sentence or even prosecuted