trim

o-guy

Guest David Braund

how much i pay attention to grimedidnt even know Trim had left Roll Deepaint heard sh*t from them, i jus thought they went quiet

Judging by this topic Flirta come like Frank Lucasswear down he gets boyed all the timehear bare stories about him getting slapped up in the c11/189 bus
dunno bout that. and its not good to speculate"hate a nigga that aint never there to see sh*t but always hear what happened"i hate retelling sh*t unless i was there or got it direct from someone who was there

Guest PROFIT2
Tbh most Grime MC don't back the talk.If you've been anywhere near them outside of the music you'd know.Heard/seen too many things that most people would never believe....
C/S to the fullesttheres more but certain man will get crushed so i'll allow it lolnever forget when someone tried tell me skepta is shower and runs north london...couldnt run a bath chat bout shower loland yeah roachie aint no p*ssy...infact i wud have said him before riko tbh
see..... but i dn't get that my understanding is wen man dem roll and claim to this bad boy thingeither the whole lot is pussor the majority are real, and their some sly pussys in therehw u gonna tell me a whole camp of like 20 plus is p*ssy save 3 of themwhat happened?wen beef use to kick off they all stood behind riko trim and roachso what? after hw many years of rollin wit demtrim only nw found out their fake
lol yeah but your going on like they where a road crew that done moves together but it wasnt that it was music thing i dont think trim left because of anything to do with beef/real etc i think he saw it was time to jump ship b4 roll deep sankfrom day your crew is made up of people from all over london you know its a f*ck*ng joke!
Low mentioning GhettoNo1 is superman, every1nz got stories on every 1
come on fam what you on about you could say that for flow dan flirta or any other mc's allow them flippent comments thereall i can say is when i listen to ghetto he goes on like he is some soldier when he's a pansy bare man in the scene have said it and i've seen it with my owns eyes so i feel i can comment...ghetto was NOT on it man chats all this sh*t about flirta sayin this and that (remember at that seminar getting everyone to follow him around looking for flirta) blacks see's him in cargos says wargwarn for this beef? flirta stands there and ghetto is on this smiling and spudding its a lyrics ting man dont watch that its cool' thats pretty much where there beef ended...bag a breeze!!joke is if it wasnt for man like flirta and bashy (who moved on there ones) and ghetto being in the realist crew at the time and always rolling 10 man deep he wouldnt have blown as quick simple...go look back at that clip when they try get bashy when he's just with redrum...straight 'i'm with all my mandem your on your ones so im gonna hype too the max on this camera' any pussyhole antics tbh

Guest SKYSCRAPER

Why has it taken me so long to read this topic?The exposures are sick.Always thought Ghetto was a p*ssy on the sly. I swear Blacks from SLK is about 4-5 years younger than him as well? And Ghetto's shook when he confronts him, SMH.The story about SKU badding up Manga & Flowdan in the toilets made me crease.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
wots SKU actually look like?swear i've never even seen him, he was never on any DVDs was he, was he?
Only footage I could find:(excuse the terrible quality. it wasn't me)I'm sure I saw a video from Sidewinder or something with SKU, Skepta & Flirta having a little clash kinda thing, but I can't find it now.

wots SKU actually look like?swear i've never even seen him, he was never on any DVDs was he, was he?
Only footage I could find:(excuse the terrible quality. it wasn't me)I'm sure I saw a video from Sidewinder or something with SKU, Skepta & Flirta having a little clash kinda thing, but I can't find it now.
safety bro, that clip is sick, reminded me of how sick Flirta was/is, the bars where he'd only drop one or two sounds could be big as welldid SKU drop out of SLK quite early or something? i swear appearances from him were few and far between post '04also, lol at how SLK used to jus up bare 1.3 megapixel vids up on Youtube round them times, jokers.

Come on now that was utter shite.
nah i dont mean it was a legendary clip or nothing, i jus love hearing a bit of old Flirta that i missed at the timei reckon SLK could've made a sick album had it been organised the way we'd all of liked it.
Oh ok my bad yeah SLK were quite good although I only listened to them when they had the Gully Gang name tag. Remember watching some Pimpstar clash on youTube and waiting for round 2 for like 2 months, truesay he got merked.

Guest PROFIT2

the best clip ive seen of skuffer (sku) is one where he spits with all roll deep including MANGA!!! bahahaha the actually go back2back...must have been b4 eskimohe's in gully gang as far as i know have to ask starvishi remeber the 1st eskimo dance i hit and it kicked off and wiley and them man ran off the stage and where standing by the fire exit with there hands shaking on the bar ready too push and kick like lupe....allow it my grime heros have all been crushed one by one tbhfunniest thing i heard wiv flirta is when some girl got him too spit when he f*cked it...said he got half way through "biddidy biddidy..." and cracked up lolerr kano is really called steven and he's from essex and he's a pussyhole come to my ends to shoot one video with demon and ghetto in a corner shop and when i say these man wouldnt get out the car f*ck*ng hell they were so shook...bare youngers (and im talking 8-12 year olds) wanted too get his autograph and he wouldnt come out they were banging on the car window and all sorts..theres a dvd around where you see my boys lil brother sayin "kano gets no love no love bun kano" lol so jokes them three are top pussyswhat else...oh i need to show you man one emo chick my sister goes uni with that someone in ruff squad was f*ck*ng LMAO!!

err kano is really called steven and he's from essex and he's a pussyhole come to my ends to shoot one video with demon and ghetto in a corner shop and when i say these man wouldnt get out the car f*ck*ng hell they were so shook...
I know he's a shookcat but Steven from Essex? Really and truely.

Guest PROFIT2
err kano is really called steven and he's from essex and he's a pussyhole come to my ends to shoot one video with demon and ghetto in a corner shop and when i say these man wouldnt get out the car f*ck*ng hell they were so shook...
steven kane robinsonessex born and raisedgot to remember them essex man try go on like there from east...why you think him and mike skinner are so tite lol

steven kane robinsonessex born and raisedgot to remember them essex man try go on like there from east...why you think him and mike skinner are so tite lol
LMFAObrilliant stuff

Ducktales.bmp.jpg

Guest PROFIT2
Ducktales.bmp.jpg
lmao why u think im chattin sh*t?

Guest PROFIT2
Somehow I find these stories hard to believe
explain why famon a level i have nuffin to prove/lie about i was just tellin sum stories of my encounters with grime artists