Doin a ting with a ting ur breh is tryin to do a ting with :lol:

prdx

would any of you do a ting with someone ur breh is already tryin to do a ting with... or do a ting with someone u kno you breh does or used to like?me an my breh and seperate 2 friends are kinda goin through this atm or was.. but me personally am put off a girl if i kno my breh (or anyone else for that matter) is on it aswel or alredy done a ting. none of the ppl in these scenario's are "official" or even done ting yet so there is nothing concrete to say either party should back off... what are your views and would u do it either one?kinda kurious as to what ppls responses will be... ive spoke to a few ppl on this in real life an got mixed reaction...so vip2 ur turn

Guest SKYSCRAPER

Nah, that's violation.If that happened to me, the guy who did it would no longer be my friend, or able to eat solid food for a while.

lookbosh i pass trubut if its a wife ting, im not touchin, let alone talking to after they break upcouldnt believe da way my cuz'z ex chick tried to talk to me at some mad hours2am n dem tingjust to talk about sh*t and cry on da foneda way i was bangin out pro while answering with the occasional" hmm yeah skeen"i swear im gonna have to start goin on raw wit my fone i swear. . .

true say if she aint wifey or no one is linkin it then boy anyone can bore thrusounds like u prang that out of all the guys after it u got the weakest game so u lookin to duck out of the runnin early before ur boys slew uanyways in away happened to me one time.....welll kinda

Guest haze-e

Boshes get dealt with either way.One chick was wifey'd down by one PRICK in my sec skool.I passed thruMy bredrin passed thruInfact 3 of my close bredrins passed thru and 2 associates.While he was still with her. How can you wife a sket????

Boshes get dealt with either way.One chick was wifey'd down by one PRICK in my sec skool.I passed thruMy bredrin passed thruInfact 3 of my close bredrins passed thru and 2 associates.While he was still with her. How can you wife a sket????
Reminds me of the way things are in uni. BARE guys wifeying girls and not knowing they're skets in their home towns. Reason 1 why I could never wife a girl at uni. There's just no history.

i had this exact thing with my ex and his friend, his friend would try and move 2 move 2 me but i wasnt on it at all then he starts hyping when we got 2gether like say im his. any attractive gyal will have men they dont like trying it its just life. id say it depends how much you like the gyal and how much u like your friend lol. these men wanna have attractive gyal then catch feelings when other people like them, u cant have everything lol.