Fifa 09

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAT RONALDO FREEKICK>>>>>DEY GT IT SPOT ON FRM DA BREATH THING TO THE WAY HE KICKS IT
sick init, bare accurate. the fall is good aswell, looks more realistic than 08 were they used to just drop the same way all the time, they actually go with the tackles now. cant wait for this game

• 2 weeks later...
The thing about 10v10 i swear if 1 person has lag it will f*ck up the whole thing...we might actualy be able to do full vip2 10v10 jeeeezmetrimsly raknemisisriskyseptikpervertedf kidlennysupremeseptikLGT dats all i remember
na i thought that it wont tho. yeah i think theres about 12-15 people on here that will have it, hopefully more.

The thing about 10v10 i swear if 1 person has lag it will f*ck up the whole thing...we might actualy be able to do full vip2 10v10 jeeeezmetrimsly raknemisisriskyseptikpervertedf kidlennysupremeseptikLGT showtimegpdats all i remember

The thing about 10v10 i swear if 1 person has lag it will f*ck up the whole thing...we might actualy be able to do full vip2 10v10 jeeeezmetrimsly raknemisisriskyseptikpervertedf kidlennysupremeLGT showtimegpmongydats all i remember
Just thought tho, how many r on xbox and how many r on ps3

The thing about 10v10 i swear if 1 person has lag it will f*ck up the whole thing...we might actualy be able to do full vip2 10v10 jeeeezmetrimsly raknemisisriskyseptikpervertedf kidlennysupremeLGT showtimegpmongydats all i remember
Just thought tho, how many r on xbox and how many r on ps3
http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=12429 TBH