Fifa 09

HangTheDJ

i aint lyinif not i wouldve been hypin bout im 1st placebut da case that i had 2 end the league cuz u lot voted i played 3matches b4 i ended itim not lying...i was 1st in the table..bt i dont even care bout it cuz i didnt face every1 in that league table newai
lol still dont believe you won the league with 7 wins to my 8 that dont even make sense but w/e init i cant exactly go and check. i fully believe you would have mentioned the league when i was talking earlia though, had u won it. i remembered everything from the leauge cos wen i went top i wanted to check how much i was ahead by and i remember how many wins 2nd place had to mine and you were the one in second at the time. dont matter tho, whenever we do another one or if shuld i say, i will have to try and top it again. the league was ended because we were gonna do a knockout tourny which flopped and only me u and nem joined it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i know u lot wtouldnt believe me cuz i onli was top for 10minz.after dat i deleted the leaguethe tournament yea u can say it aint gna carry on now dat i aint gt ma 360 and fifa2009 is comin closer
lol yeah i dint think it would. anyway i still remain thinking i am the top on 08. i wnna do another league/tourny before 09 though thats not out for another 2 months

One thing i hope they do is add more types of weather.
Theres rain & snow in the new fifa sthilllllllllllit effects the pitch and allsorts thats confirmd, apparently its dynamic weather aswell so it will start of overcast and while ur playing it will start raining. Theres also a winter pitch option. Banging tbh.
yeah all sounds gd, games gnna b big cant wait for it

it aint all bout them 5star playersonly dem waste 1's would choose ronaldinho or c.ronaldo or somethingima do it with emanuelson, maybe just create ma own player but das long!
wot are you talking about doin with him anyway the one player be a pro thing ?yeah i no i didnt mention 5 star players im not gonna use 1 either, makes it too easy, the player im gnna use is a reserve

it aint all bout them 5star playersonly dem waste 1's would choose ronaldinho or c.ronaldo or somethingima do it with emanuelson, maybe just create ma own player but das long!
its not long done this on euro 08 was much better then pickin a bait player

na bcuz i done dis on fifa08 to get 2achievementscreate plaer, then score 3goals wid himda ting is u cant even buy him or nethin in managner modehope fifa09 has that

na bcuz i done dis on fifa08 to get 2achievementscreate plaer, then score 3goals wid himda ting is u cant even buy him or nethin in managner modehope fifa09 has that
i swear the player is in free agents in MM tho

theres a be a pro season mode still ment to run for 5 seasons i think
Beg this FIFA has some version of Super Cancel.
i swere its there already

swear down? :|

i got told they are, i've only made one player then i didnt bother saving it so i havent checked. evrytime i'v asked though thats what i've been told lol. i'll check later.

i got told they are, i've only made one player then i didnt bother saving it so i havent checked. evrytime i'v asked though thats what i've been told lol. i'll check later.
i'll chekk l8r aswelllcuz dis is pro talk tbh