Yo, Steffidge, Is This You?

Stamina Man

except for me. im fresh from pen and crazy with a chip on my shoulder. . .did u go to dgullys vid shoot btw?
Yeah, I'm going with Gully to watch the first cut today. Was greasy you should have rolled. How was your ting over the weekend?And I hear Sgt Stats is Pacesettas now? And Haych signed Alan B?Is that how you man are going on yeah? And I don't give a f*ck if mans fresh from Iraq I'll uppercut man into the ceiling spikes like Subzero is man dammm
Alan B is a f*ck*ng pussyhole
lol at u. swear u must be thinkin of some next alan b.and @ miz. . . all will be revealed in due time innit. alot of things are happenin tht ppl dnt know about, alot of things ppl make up as well.lol
Alan Barret

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FAKE BRUNETTES EEEEWWW DISGUST ME GO BACK TO BLONDE STOP TRYNA DISEVE MAN
Shut your foul mouth you plonkahow can i be a fake brunette u divstick, i said, ' im going back to the brunette side ' hence im a natural brunette, if anything i was a fake blonde.get it right before you start chatting your nonsense, you dumb sh*t

Shut your foul mouth you plonkahow can i be a fake brunette u divstick, i said, ' im going back to the brunette side ' hence im a natural brunette, if anything i was a fake blonde.get it right before you start chatting your nonsense, you dumb sh*t
LMAOC/S

LMAOC/S

choke on a c*ck you fat pig
oink oink right back at you, you disgusting piece of sh*t.seriously, get some new insults please, your insults at me are just not cuttin it.thank you please

Guest PennyTraitor
Well if you are in a position where niggas are making things up about you thats not such a bad position generates hype. But I'm watching trass I hear Haych is the big dawgs.Whens your video due and who did it?
he is still, im not sayin wot u said there ^^^ isnt true im jus not confirming.but we basically got two vids - see us buss which these man came for which was done by one yute from luton uni.the second 'jey lady' we co-directed with someoneand i dunno who alan barret is steve and i dunno y u involved him in this.