Stamina Man

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
Who cares if it is him or it isn't anyway ?why you watching what another guy looks like in the first place ?you poofter
wanna take another pic?

Who cares if it is him or it isn't anyway ?why you watching what another guy looks like in the first place ?you poofter
wanna take another pic?
oh shut up and behave yourself

Guest Esquilax
wanna take another pic?
Nipple shot plzethnx (lulu)
cling/sling

Guest PennyTraitor
wanna take another pic?
u love it.i dnt even like blondes u know, but ima make an exception for u. ur makin man dem cross barriers out here.

wanna take another pic?
u love it.i dnt even like blondes u know, but ima make an exception for u. ur makin man dem cross barriers out here.
that girl looks nothin like me and u know it, your just tryna wind me upbut really what on earth is wrong with this forum today, its incredibly strange

Guest PennyTraitor
wanna take another pic?
that girl looks nothin like me and u know it, your just tryna wind me upbut really what on earth is wrong with this forum today, its incredibly strange
im talkin bout tht pic of u with tht thing in ur mouth,..u know wot imeann

except for me. im fresh from pen and crazy with a chip on my shoulder. . .did u go to dgullys vid shoot btw?
Yeah, I'm going with Gully to watch the first cut today. Was greasy you should have rolled. How was your ting over the weekend?And I hear Sgt Stats is Pacesettas now? And Haych signed Alan B?Is that how you man are going on yeah? And I don't give a f*ck if mans fresh from Iraq I'll uppercut man into the ceiling spikes like Subzero is man dammm

except for me. im fresh from pen and crazy with a chip on my shoulder. . .did u go to dgullys vid shoot btw?
Yeah, I'm going with Gully to watch the first cut today. Was greasy you should have rolled. How was your ting over the weekend?And I hear Sgt Stats is Pacesettas now? And Haych signed Alan B?Is that how you man are going on yeah? And I don't give a f*ck if mans fresh from Iraq I'll uppercut man into the ceiling spikes like Subzero is man dammm
Alan B is a f*ck*ng pussyhole

wanna take another pic?
im talkin bout tht pic of u with tht thing in ur mouth,..u know wot imeann
oh that pic with the mp3 player in my mouth, that was a fluke shot.my hair is not even blonde anymore, ive gone back to the brunette side, ok its got some blonde in but like its not as blonde as it was if that makes any sense what so ever. * malibu stacey moment *

Guest PennyTraitor
Alan B is a f*ck*ng pussyhole
lol at u. swear u must be thinkin of some next alan b.and @ miz. . . all will be revealed in due time innit. alot of things are happenin tht ppl dnt know about, alot of things ppl make up as well.lol