Ghosting & Bannaged?

Uncle Larry

How can you mention racism and not mention Afgoon.
Because twas ashman that can in and mention race. And in the same post tried to justify why people may believe he is a racist, showing signs of a guilty racist concience,
Don't be silly..Who have I called names?If anything, by reading this last post alone, I would say that I have been the victim to people cussing me and my son..yet people laughed along and then dissmissed the comments and they are still going on about 'racism'.Pathetic really.
personally i'm fully dwn with freedom of speechthus believe pricks like u should be able to say whatever they feelespecially cuz this is the netu seem to be the only one actually cryin about the insults
What a bad man..No face profile..No real name..Just a silly kid that hasn't grown up yet; hidding behind an alias and a next image, throwing insults about claiming that he is for freedom of speech,calling people pricks and all sorts of names..It's not hard to do, is it?I don't care if you lot hate me or what not.. I have always been real and I ain't even upset or crying.. I just see through your double standards really.. basically, it's ok to insult others but you cry when someone insults you.And let me also point out that because I discuss race a lot.. it does not make me a racist.. how do you know what my intentions are?
i have upped both my name and picturehonestly thoughi would kick the sh*t out of yur skinny self
You are a d*ckhead, seriously.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashman would you liek to actually name the people that have been doing this cryign, since you seem to bace your whole argument around it.Go ahed buddy...
dats what i'm thinkincuz i'll admit that i took yur wife and son for verbal toiletsits out of order, but hey.... freedom of speechbut wen did i ever complain about u bein racist

Ashman would you liek to actually name the people that have been doing this cryign, since you seem to bace your whole argument around it.Go ahed buddy...
Hey, wasn't me that was crying.. people started saying my name, not the other way round.
YOU came in and defended your actions, when nobody had accused you.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Hey, wasn't me that was crying.. people started saying my name, not the other way round.
Nope that is where you are wrong.Well again.I said peopel cussing your fam was unnaceptable, then rez said you were racist to provoke it.Please, go tru and tell me wheer people were crying and moaning, since I know it definately wasn't O-guy and that was who teh main altercation was wit...

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

lol @ thinking you have to use the word nigger or paki to be racistand lol @ basing your argument of not beign racist around that, pathetic.

Nope that is where you are wrong.Well again.I said peopel cussing your fam was unnaceptable, then rez said you were racist to provoke it.Please, go tru and tell me wheer people were crying and moaning, since I know it definately wasn't O-guy and that was who teh main altercation was wit...
But one minute.. I am not crying either..It makes me laugh that people can now speak on forums and are able to see who they are talking to without webcam to know who is crying and who is not.

lol @ thinking you have to use the word nigger or paki to be racistand lol @ basing your argument of not beign racist around that, pathetic.
Well..I said answer the question... yes or no?Like I said.. the word 'racist' now days stretches into many things.Discussing race does not make you a racist.. calling someone a racist name makes you a racist.AND TO BE QUITE FRANK..I have seen more racism towards white people on these forums then the other way round.. explain that?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
But one minute.. I am not crying either..It makes me laugh that people can now speak on forums and are able to see who they are talking to without webcam to know who is crying and who is not.
When did I say you were crying?I simply imformed you that you were wrong for sayign other people were.So you say others are cryingand then say its funny to say people are crying when you cant see their face?Keep off the pipe son.

When did I say you were crying?I simply imformed you that you were wrong for sayign other people were.So you say others are cryingand then say its funny to say people are crying when you cant see their face?Keep off the pipe son.
I think you need to put your readong glasses on son..you have misread.ElKaptain said I was crying as did Bert..get your facts right before you start pointing the finger..I suppose it's easy to do so when you are purposly looking for the excuse to disagree.

Bert, cipher honestlyy are u taking him seriouslyhe has not a single notion of what it is to be in a structured argumentits like the dog that chases its own tail and then gets dizzy and throws uphis either nt taking on board anything that anyone eles is sayinor it all just went clean over his headreally dn't waste yur time

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I think you need to put your readong glasses on son..you have misread.ElKaptain said I was crying as did Bert..get your facts right before you start pointing the finger..I suppose it's easy to do so when you are purposly looking for the excuse to disagree.
Look at my post'When did EYE say you were crying'I cannot control what other users do...There is no need to reply to me talking about other peoples actions is there.And for the record, you were the one who came in the thread and started an argument.Amusing how you ignore the last bit of the post also, but its typical you to do so..I mentioend your name once in this thread before you entered, and it was indefense of you.THEn you come in with your devilish arguments, talking about 'you all complain when its dished out' blatantly talking about black people, not the forum itself, if that isnt racist, then what is?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
cipher honestlyy are u taking him seriouslyhe has not a single notion of what it is to be in a structured argumentits like the dog that chases its own tail and then gets dizzy and throws uphis either nt taking on board anything that anyone eles is sayinor it all just went clean over his headreally cuzdn't waste yur time
You know..you are right fam, f*ck it...*leaves*

cipher honestlyy are u taking him seriouslyhe has not a single notion of what it is to be in a structured argumentits like the dog that chases its own tail and then gets dizzy and throws uphis either nt taking on board anything that anyone eles is sayinor it all just went clean over his headreally cuzdn't waste yur time
Coming from the BOY that cannot debate without condescending into personal insults.. and types 'why' as 'y'.

Because twas ashman that can in and mention race. And in the same post tried to justify why people may believe he is a racist, showing signs of a guilty racist concience,
Don't be silly..Who have I called names?If anything, by reading this last post alone, I would say that I have been the victim to people cussing me and my son..yet people laughed along and then dissmissed the comments and they are still going on about 'racism'.Pathetic really.
look at how many offensive comments you made in the eurovision thread alone

Bert, cipher honestlyy are u taking him seriously
It's fun tbh, it's like literary excercise.I love that I can corner him to a point where he doesn't bother to quote me and moves onto to others. Gives me a sense of power wisdom and an arrogant kind of fullfilment to my stubborness

Look at my post'When did EYE say you were crying'I cannot control what other users do...There is no need to reply to me talking about other peoples actions is there.And for the record, you were the one who came in the thread and started an argument.Amusing how you ignore the last bit of the post also, but its typical you to do so..I mentioend your name once in this thread before you entered, and it was indefense of you.THEn you come in with your devilish arguments, talking about 'you all complain when its dished out' blatantly talking about black people, not the forum itself, if that isnt racist, then what is?
BUT ONE MINUTE..W H E N D I D E Y E say that it was you that said I was crying? I wasn't even chatting to you and you try come at me with 'who is crying'and yes, you said my name.. why say my name? WHEN HAVE I EVER SAID YOUR NAME?never.as for talking about black people... I forgot, it's racist of me to do so.. carry on talking about white people boss cause youre allowed!

Coming from the BOY that cannot debate without condescending into personal insults.. and types 'why' as 'y'.
see unlike othersi'm nt taking u seriouslyyur a jokeand tbh it would be unfair of me to assume u would be able to keep up with me in an actually argumentso i speak to u in the language i knw u understandthat of the simpletonthat being saidY is ceazy a whore

look at how many offensive comments you made in the eurovision thread alone
Like what?Show me...It's judge Ashman day.. I am ready for it because it's not gonna be hard searching for all your offensive comments..

see unlike othersi'm nt taking u seriouslyyur a jokeand tbh it would be unfair of me to assume u would be able to keep up with me in an actually argumentso i speak to u in the language i knw u understandthat of the simpletonthat being saidY is ceazy a whore
post your name and picture again innit..

post your name and picture again innit..
:D:D:D but u wouldn't do anything thoughyur a runt of a manhence y u have fostered a child with a slapper