Ghosting & Bannaged?

Uncle Larry

The word 'racist' gets thrown about quite easily now days..you tell me what 'racist' is then and then explain where, when and who I have used it on..
A derogatory racially-themed comment.technically it is any comment that is based solely upon someones race, and you have made many of those.
Ok, talking about race is unacceptable because people are of that race..let's look at race, what is it? it is an appearance, a part of someones visual identity..So if we ban people for discussing this.. then I say we ban people if they take the piss out of someone for being fat, skinny, ugly or whatever..How about that?or is it not the same?
check the edit that i made liek 5 mins ago.And of course it isnt the same, if you are fat its a negative thing and its your own fault, obviously there is tension with race related topics because a lot of people & cultures get persecuted and suffer greatly at the hands of racism so it isnt further needed on a board.And dont sya its the same thing.I aint talkign about your xenophobia or anything, Im talkin about that same thread where peopel was chattin sh*t about your fam, you was racist in that.
PEOPLE SUFFER MORE AT THE HANDS OF EVERY DAY INSULTS REGARDING WEIGHT, SIZE AND LOOKS THEN THEY DO REGARDING RACEFACTS!
Are you trying to excuse racism here?Or just babbling

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The word 'racist' gets thrown about quite easily now days..you tell me what 'racist' is then and then explain where, when and who I have used it on..
i don't know about racistbut you have a tendency to display signs of prejudice
Oh right.. and the waqy everyone else goes on here exposing others and cussing people, are they not prejudice no?
Stop deflectingRacism is predjudice against RACE.Simple as.
Prejudice is not only about race son.It's just YOU that makes it about race.Fun, we keep going back to race.. the only deflecting I see going on is you man not taking responsibility for all your slewages and cusses.

A derogatory racially-themed comment.technically it is any comment that is based solely upon someones race, and you have made many of those.
Ok, talking about race is unacceptable because people are of that race..let's look at race, what is it? it is an appearance, a part of someones visual identity..So if we ban people for discussing this.. then I say we ban people if they take the piss out of someone for being fat, skinny, ugly or whatever..How about that?or is it not the same?
check the edit that i made liek 5 mins ago.And of course it isnt the same, if you are fat its a negative thing and its your own fault, obviously there is tension with race related topics because a lot of people & cultures get persecuted and suffer greatly at the hands of racism so it isnt further needed on a board.And dont sya its the same thing.I aint talkign about your xenophobia or anything, Im talkin about that same thread where peopel was chattin sh*t about your fam, you was racist in that.
PEOPLE SUFFER MORE AT THE HANDS OF EVERY DAY INSULTS REGARDING WEIGHT, SIZE AND LOOKS THEN THEY DO REGARDING RACEFACTS!
Oh right..everyone is hyped up using the word 'racism' now..you lot here have double standards, you are hypocrites.. you cuss innocent lives every day and then when it comes around you cry.tough luck.Before you judge others, take a look at your own god damn lives.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Oh no.. it could never possibly be the same thing..No one can have it worse than black people, oh no!PEOPLE SUFFER MORE AT THE HANDS OF EVERY DAY INSULTS REGARDING WEIGHT, SIZE AND LOOKS THEN THEY DO REGARDING RACEFACTS!What I noticed on these forums is, a lot of black people (not all) wanna expose women and cuss people over looks, but when they get cussed in return they cry 'racism'.I have seen certain people go on dark here, even cussing little kids.. of course cussing 1 year olds and caling them bastards is no way as bad as cussing someones race, god no.
lol @ sayin factslisten you oafIf I call a girl fat and she calls me a nigger it is unacceptable.You are being so very stupid. You say they cry racism, who would not complain about racism?...What did I say in this thread? I said racism was bannable, and people talking about your family was unnaceptable aswelland what do you do? you come in here ADVOCATING for racismbecause there are some stupid black people on here does it mean it is cool to be racist? Of course it f*ck*ng doesnt.The morality of an act is not changed by who suffers from it.....Racism against a black person that 'exposes people and calls them fat' *f*ckig lol @ that* is no different than racism agaisnt a black person that has never said anythign to anyone in their life.And it isnt just black, if someone is racist against white people, I'd say the same thing.It says a lot about you, and tbh PROVES you are racist that as SOON as you see the very word 'racism' in a thread, you come in here with your anti-black shite.Like say if someone calls you a skinny prick the only thing left for you to say is monkey, smh.Change the record..

Oh right..everyone is hyped up using the word 'racism' now..you lot here have double standards, you are hypocrites.. you cuss innocent lives every day and then when it comes around you cry.tough luck.Before you judge others, take a look at your own god damn lives.
Stop being a div by referring to the whole forum as a person, and stop trying to justify wrongs with wrongs.You have no weight behind your points so you are clearly trying use the antics of a select few as a scapegoat. But even that's failing.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Goku is a prick to be honest, and he will say some stupid drivel and leave it at that.He doesn't come with posts tryign to justify why his bullshit is correct, so he isnt open to these arguments.Look at ashamsn last post and you see why he has that label.'ooohh no one has it worse than black people'..

I ain't even gonna explain further to you man..you man are already brain dead still..I will say this..discrimination is still discrimination.. if you call a girl fat and she is really touchy about her weight, she could feel just as bad as someone that is cussed for their skin colour.It is unacceptable to think you can discriminate against someone for their appearence, but then when you are discriminated against for your own appearence, you cry like fassys.Nuff said.

Oh no.. it could never possibly be the same thing..No one can have it worse than black people, oh no!PEOPLE SUFFER MORE AT THE HANDS OF EVERY DAY INSULTS REGARDING WEIGHT, SIZE AND LOOKS THEN THEY DO REGARDING RACEFACTS!What I noticed on these forums is, a lot of black people (not all) wanna expose women and cuss people over looks, but when they get cussed in return they cry 'racism'.I have seen certain people go on dark here, even cussing little kids.. of course cussing 1 year olds and caling them bastards is no way as bad as cussing someones race, god no.
to be fairwen i called yur brat a bastardi was implying that the best thing u could do for him was dieu know u being a joke of a father figure and all

to be fairwen i called yur brat a bastardi was implying that the best thing u could do for him was dieu know u being a joke of a father figure and all
Harsh :D

I ain't even gonna waste another response to you.What comes around goes around.

I ain't even gonna explain further to you man..you man are already brain dead still..I will say this..discrimination is still discrimination.. if you call a girl fat and she is really touchy about her weight, she could feel just as bad as someone that is cussed for their skin colour.It is unacceptable to think you can discriminate against someone for their appearence, but then when you are discriminated against for your own appearence, you cry like fassys.Nuff said.
Is the basis, or is the basis not (of this post) that if you take the piss out of somoeone, you can expect to be racially discriminated against.... Bout brain dead, log off. Again.

I ain't even gonna waste another response to you.What comes around goes around.
stop yur cryin, ya big baby

How can you mention racism and not mention Afgoon.
Because twas ashman that can in and mention race. And in the same post tried to justify why people may believe he is a racist, showing signs of a guilty racist concience,
Don't be silly..Who have I called names?If anything, by reading this last post alone, I would say that I have been the victim to people cussing me and my son..yet people laughed along and then dissmissed the comments and they are still going on about 'racism'.Pathetic really.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Ok, i'll explain this clearly.1.Noone on here gets called fat.2.It is tradition that there is sending and it is all taken as a JOKE, and that is accepted, it is a joke...that is how the forum goes and that is what mostly goes on here.3.When you take it to racism, or talking about someons family, then you have crossed the line. It isn't about if it hurts her as much as it would if you cussed her skin, it is the fact that racial intolerance is not to be tolerated, end of.if you want to ban insults in life all together fair enough, but there are idiots who will be called idiots, sluts who neeed to be called sluts...But a persons skin colour never has an effect on their personality. And a persons family has no bearing on them as a person either so neither of those things need to be brought up.Hoenstly you are a truly sad individual, judging the whole forum by the actions of a few.Just cut your throat and let the sh*t out..

Because twas ashman that can in and mention race. And in the same post tried to justify why people may believe he is a racist, showing signs of a guilty racist concience,
Don't be silly..Who have I called names?If anything, by reading this last post alone, I would say that I have been the victim to people cussing me and my son..yet people laughed along and then dissmissed the comments and they are still going on about 'racism'.Pathetic really.
HAHA AshmanYou're just stupidWhere did i say you called namesAnd why are to talking to bert like he's el kapitandont bring your son-cussing tears into any argument i put forth

personally i'm fully dwn with freedom of speechthus believe pricks like u should be able to say whatever they feelespecially cuz this is the netu seem to be the only one actually cryin about the insults

personally i'm fully dwn with freedom of speechthus believe pricks like u should be able to say whatever they feelespecially cuz this is the netu seem to be the only one actually cryin about the insults
What a bad man..No face profile..No real name..Just a silly kid that hasn't grown up yet; hidding behind an alias and a next image, throwing insults about claiming that he is for freedom of speech,calling people pricks and all sorts of names..It's not hard to do, is it?I don't care if you lot hate me or what not.. I have always been real and I ain't even upset or crying.. I just see through your double standards really.. basically, it's ok to insult others but you cry when someone insults you.And let me also point out that because I discuss race a lot.. it does not make me a racist.. how do you know what my intentions are?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Ashman would you liek to actually name the people that have been doing this cryign, since you seem to bace your whole argument around it.Go ahed buddy...

What a bad man..No face profile..No real name..Just a silly kid that hasn't grown up yet; hidding behind an alias and a next image, throwing insults about claiming that he is for freedom of speech,calling people pricks and all sorts of names..It's not hard to do, is it?I don't care if you lot hate me or what not.. I have always been real and I ain't even upset or crying.. I just see through your double standards really.. basically, it's ok to insult others but you cry when someone insults you.And let me also point out that because I discuss race a lot.. it does not make me a racist.. how do you know what my intentions are?
i have upped both my name and picturehonestly thoughi would kick the sh*t out of yur skinny self

Ashman would you liek to actually name the people that have been doing this cryign, since you seem to bace your whole argument around it.Go ahed buddy...
Hey, wasn't me that was crying.. people started saying my name, not the other way round.