Ghosting & Bannaged?

Uncle Larry

Guest Remy Lebeau
typing something i dont wanna rea in a thread im in.....tryna make a joke at my expense
thats not acting in the best interest of the forum if you ghost ppl for personal reasons

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLD UP HOLD UPErr Bane do u realise uve got "Rebore Gundam" under ur name?swear a RECENT hype guy is tryin to take u for a toyless happy meal*No Snitch!!*
its not really bane just taking the piss outta him

vip stolen user name tour 08

*Users that make racial slurs.seen too many of these posts recently, especially against islam.*users that post up pics/vids of adolescent females. shits digusting tbh. they should have their ip banned for them movements. too many undercover peados on ere. tis bait.

I think the username changing needs to come to a haltEveryone should have a week or so to get their requests in then afterwards dun the whole namechange thing unless it's totally nessecary.
I agree.Would never have happend before... i'ts mad baffling

Bannage is a serious penalty for the real feindsWe'd rather lose our job than lose the right to post hereYou can get another job, but you cant log on to another vip2
Just sign up again, look how man times Ashman, CZ, E15 been banned
Never been banned, i dont carry on chupid.

Bannage is a serious penalty for the real feindsWe'd rather lose our job than lose the right to post hereYou can get another job, but you cant log on to another vip2
swear it dont let you sign back up on the same computer though, coz when i got banned (still dont know the reason why) when ever i went on vip2 on my comp and tried to sign back up it said "you've been banned until...."

Guest Remy Lebeau
swear it dont let you sign back up on the same computer though, coz when i got banned (still dont know the reason why) when ever i went on vip2 on my comp and tried to sign back up it said "you've been banned until...."
its probably coz u sign in automatically

I think the username changing needs to come to a haltEveryone should have a week or so to get their requests in then afterwards dun the whole namechange thing unless it's totally nessecary.
I agree.Would never have happend before... i'ts mad baffling
Who are you
What you mean who am i.. who the f*ck are you